Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,900 members, 7,909,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (1590 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2015
So last night, news broke that the worst thing that can happen to a passionately hard working woman that is ALSO married has happened to Toke Makinwa. Nobody can deny the passion this lady has for her job, the passion that she has to change her life going from an orphan who had nothing to a woman with everything. Toke was on a mission to change her life and lives around her and not be dependent on men!!

So last night, news broke that the man she waited 12 years to get married to has impregnated another woman he has been with for 8 years! And not just that but that Anita Solomon is already in the UK to have her baby.

According to Stella Dimokokorkus,
I made calls to confirm the status of this story and my informant says:
''Stella it's so true!!!!!!!! 100% confirmed. Anita is in UK to have Maje's baby. I visited her Aunty and they confirmed she's pregnant for a married man from Delta,one Maje.They are so disappointed in her because he left her and got married to Toke and came back to side chick her. Family say they dated for about 8years....''
People are now judging Toke because of her vlogs on how to keep a man and how she wasn't able to keep her own man. How she was gallivanting round the world and left her man with no one to warm his bed most nights. This is so shocking and more painful when you realize it can happen to ANYONE! All you have to do is be a woman with a very demanding job you really love.

Nigerian Twitter is up in flames with the craziest memes of Toke but Toke's true fans have now rallied round to support her while cursing her husband. Read what they wrote after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/god-will-punish-maje-ayida-fans-curse.html

Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2015
more

Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by INTROVERT(f): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2015
I agree. Maje just made Toke look like a fool.

Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by hadura29(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Who is she

Oh that lady that refused to change her surname coz of her so called celebrity shit... We are Africans not Oyinbo... If she had given her husband more desired time, it would have been her....

Rumpelstiltskin are you still singing and dancing in the bush while the princess hides in the corner to know your name? grin
Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by kilode100(f): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2015
Drinking panadaol for another person's headache.
Punish him because he got another pregnant??..... Should he die childless?
Toke accept the child and forgive your husband.

Dem never born any man wey go try this nonsense with me.
Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
useless man
Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
hadura29:
Who is she

Oh that lady that refused to change her surname coz of her so called celebrity shit... We are Africans not Oyinbo... If she had given her husband more desired time, it would have been her....

Rumpelstiltskin are you still singing and dancing in the bush while the princess hides in the corner to know your name? grin
shhhhhhhhhhhhh stop screaming my name! angry Do you want the princess to hear my name? embarassedgrin
Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided
Re: God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy by hadura29(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
shhhhhhhhhhhhh stop screaming my name! angry Do you want the princess to hear my name? embarassedgrin

i was only whispering... don't be scared...... How market today cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promo On Luminous Inverter, Batteries, Solar Products / Lady Gaga Poses As A Sexy Stewardess In Fish Net Jumpsuit On A Private Jet / Funny Yemi Alade Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.