Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

To The Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist (579 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Atheist by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2015
Atheism is the new religion.

they are always defending their religion and forming intellectually better about it.

They worship their delusions of superiority and higher, much advanced knowledge, they entertain themselves by sitting, log in eye, and pointing derisively and cussing the core of other faiths, using 'brain' to rubbish them.

And unlike the rest of us lesser people who masturbate, they rape themselves to death.

Hymar David

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist by finofaya: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Little pile of crap.

6 Likes

Re: To The Atheist by onetrack(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
AcesIni:

And unlike the rest of us lesser people who masturbate, they rape themselves to death.

Please please tell me how to do that. I am an atheist and would love to r.ape myself.

4 Likes

Re: To The Atheist by topsco(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
New in what context. Atheism is as old as theism....
Re: To The Atheist by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 16, 2015
topsco:
New in what context. Atheism is as old as theism....

new religion I said.

something they all deny
Re: To The Atheist by johnydon22(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2015
I don't even understand, are we supposed to Comment or just read and pass

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist by johnydon22(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
AcesIni:

new religion I said.

something they all deny

Yes bro tell them, atheism is a religion just like OFFING the t.v is another t.v station smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh And Satan, Who Is More Wicked? / Kind News That Will Give You Your Heart Desires!!! / Miracle Twin Boys, After 8 Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.