Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,331 members, 7,900,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (99247 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by BAKAREAAT(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2010
if you want to learn SAP ,I CAN HELP YOU WITH THE TRAINING MATERIALS WITH AFFORDABLE PRICE INSTEAD OF PAYING N600'000.I AM ABOUT ROUNDING UP MY OWN TRAINING ON FI MODULE .I CAN HELP WITH ANY OTHER MODULES AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
JUST CALL THIS NO:08060146731
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by brianromel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
I once had a virus on my system that set about attacking and attaching to exe files.
I ran it through every anti virus i could get my hands on, avast,avg,antivirus,avira,eset,panda,mcafe and norton.
No show as the little devil keep either stopped me install them or stayed there even after some of the antiviruses got them.
I thought reformat was my next move till a friend working in indorama gave me what the use for their systems emod and primeriva.
One scan took the whole bad boy and some other files,out cold.
Problem i tried looking for a key for them,cos their 2day and 10day trial. I couldn't find one.
I went to see if i could buy a original copy and found i was a couple of hundred thousand naira short for primeriva and a couple of 10's of thousand short for emod.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by denzel2009: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
brianromel:

I once had a virus on my system that set about attacking and attaching to exe files.
I ran it through every anti virus i could get my hands on, avast,avg,antivirus,avira,eset,panda,mcafe and norton.
No show as the little devil keep either stopped me install them or stayed there even after some of the antiviruses got them.
I thought reformat was my next move till a friend working in indorama gave me what the use for their systems emod and primeriva.
One scan took the whole bad boy and some other files,out cold.
Problem i tried looking for a key for them,cos their 2day and 10day trial. I couldn't find one.
I went to see if i could buy a original copy and found i was a couple of hundred thousand naira short for primeriva and a couple of 10's of thousand short for emod.

Now thats pushing it. An ordinary freeware will sort your virus problems out from safe mode.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by lawalhu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
Someone should kindly help explain to me. I purchased a licence for AVG antivirus, version 9.0, 5 days ago. A download link was sent to me among other things. I was warned in the email conveying the link 'Please remember to make a backup copy of the software, e.g. on CD. We may
not be able to provide a new copy of the product you purchased free of
charge, if lost.' The link expires in a month's time.

I need to know whether it will make any difference if I choose to download from any available link and thereafter register my licence. I'm yet to download because my slow internet connection wont allow me for now. I'm looking forward to the weekend.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tobaqo(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2010
Best Antivirus presently is the BitDefender antivirus 2010, followed by kaspersky 2010. http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/.
I will recommend anyone get Bitdefender total security 2010, it is absolutely the best.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by wiseandpro: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2010
Truly, the best Antivirus on any computer is the one that works good and fast. The one that does not give the user any virus left on his or her pc. So if u have that type of Antivirus in my own opinion you have the best. So lets stop thinking one is the best while it does not do what the user expected it to do. Thanks
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Internetcash1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2010
AVG 8.5 or 9.0 www.avg.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by zenus(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
Why did new HP do come with norton
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by etutor: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
i will recommend escan internet security for net users and good in handling windows file. It is an indian product. Very very proactive.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by alienYOUTH(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
I swear by AVIRA ANTIVIR, for WIN XP i.e. cool

Bn going strong for 3yrs now & i got no problems with viruses, as far as u update at least once a week. wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by InesQor(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
alienYOUTH:

I swear by AVIRA ANTIVIR, for WIN XP i.e. cool

Bn going strong for 3yrs now & i got no problems with viruses, as far as u update at least once a week. wink
You obviously haven't heard of the nasty virus called Cleanup Antivirus. I have a friend in New York who is always online so she updates constantly (she uses Avira). I just finished battling with Cleanup Antivirus for her, took almost 3 hours to rip it out. AVIRA was like a blind bat to it.

ESET is the guy. Anyday smiley
cool
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by manucho: 5:03am On Mar 28, 2010
pls i want someone to send me the set up for ESET NOD32 antivirus with the key pls to my email so that i can install it on my pc.tried downloading it now for over a week and i can't download it, here is my email: cullers2000@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by dino2006(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
hello friends. please can someone dash me license key for kaspersky or bit defender antivirus. you can send it to lebes4all@yahoo.com. i would be v ery grateful. wink
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by numen(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2010
1. Kaspersky
2. BitDefender
3. ESET NOD32
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by DonChigo2(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2010
please anyonh a working ESET NOD32 4.0 key should please hlp me out
justmjn@yahoo.ca
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by zenus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
Bawses:

Please i need Norton antivirus key, PLEASE!!!
my email is emmyola21@yahoo.com

Which version
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by zenus(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
dino2006:

hello friends. please can someone dash me license key for kaspersky or bit defender antivirus. you can send it to lebes4all@yahoo.com. i would be v ery grateful. wink

Expect my mail
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by 4peace(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
@all
Happy Easter to you.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Infomizer(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
I fink BitDefender 2010 is not a bad antivirus so far, it has some tune up functions some other gangsta features, Kaspersky too is a madass antivirus, Though Avira Avast and AVG are OK, But for now, am down wiv BitDefender
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by LIONGATE: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2010
yes they said that seeing sometimes is believing, and what u experience u cant doubt. Avast and kaspersky are good
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jessefly: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2010
my own problem be say may person help me with link to donload for free credible anti-virus
thanks house cos now my system is still on its mcafee 60 day trial
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by LIONGATE: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
good luck
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by denny4ril: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
nod 32 is my choice antivirus anyday
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by zilosxp(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2010
Please can anyone help me with Bitdefender 2010.both setup and license key. Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by solite7: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
I have tried almost all the available antivirus but think AVG is better
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ichommy(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2010
The Anti virus am enjoying now is kaspersky 2010 very good and nice software
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by hotbeans: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2010
Kaspersky drains the system energy almost 100percent. What that means is that if your clock speed is not high, your system might crash. It is best on duo core systems with higher clock speed.
I will recommend avast professional for a better performance.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tonbeeus: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
pls, i need the avast license key,tnx
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by DeGuru3: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2010
i choOse AVAST OR NOD32 AS FAR AS I UPDATE THEM WEEKLY I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND THEY USE LESS SYSTEM RESOURCES, AND THE ARE EASIER TO ACTIVATE TO FULL VERSIONS
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by ikhideman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Flamz

U r there, i've used Norton - (the worst), AVG Avast( the free one though), & now ESET NOD 32.

It's really been gr8, & another good thing mine is a business edition that is licensed for many years!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.