Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,985 members, 7,906,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... (1004 Views)

Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos / Photos Of The First Storey Building In Nigeria Built In 1845 In Lagos / Car Runs Into A Building In Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by Voy(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
One of the most curious building in Japan is the Gate Tower Building in Osaka, Japan. The 5th, 6th and 7th floors of this 16-story office building is occupied by an express highway passing right through the building. The highway does not make contact with the building, and a structure surrounding the highway keeps noise and vibratn out

HAIL ENGINEERS...

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by wachakuta(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmm i hail thee...
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by jossey94(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2015
This is quite innovative. Posting on a lot of topics today to increase my chances of fp. Sharp guy
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by Realtol(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Nice view and innovation
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by Skillfullulu(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice thing to build than fight over political appointment.
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by modsNotAgainPls: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
dat poo will cause noise in d immediately floors

My signature
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by chukxie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
The person above me called it " that poo..." You need to visit Japan to understand those guys are in a world of their own when it comes to engineering.
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by WIZGUY69(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
sigh.
Asians have done it again.
Africans! what are we waiting for
Re: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... by Transformium: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Innovation at its peak. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Hills Of Benue / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Board Bus To Sagamu For Like 2k5 Or Less / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.