Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Best Football(soccer) Tips - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Football(soccer) Tips (6820 Views)

Football Soccer Betting Tips - NO RISK / Free Soccer Tips And Predictions (99% Guaranteed) / 20 Things That Can/will NEVER happen In Football/soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 1:46am On Dec 23, 2015
bestfutboltips:

Thank you.... Is being one game cut syndrome but hopefully it is broken... Time to win some cash before Christmas.

I hereby break every link with one game cut syndrome... I'll not loss to one game cutting anymore. If I want to loss let it be more than one game cutting slip....

#speakitout
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
bestfutboltips:
Category #1:
Stake between #1k to 3k
Guaranty level: 90% almost certain to happen.
bestfutboltips:
Category #1:
Stake between #1k to 3k

Guaranty level: 90% almost certain to happen.

5/6 - Game lost.... RRC Peruwelz vs Royal Charleroi one goal scored a man down since 24th minute of the match yet it ended under 1.5.....

You see instincts don't lie most times I had the feeling that was my must dangerous pick but I ignored my instinct because available records.... Lesson learnt in hard way.

But I must win today.... Yes oooo
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015
dy4life:
Thump up bro. U are doing a great job. I followed ur post yesterday n today, bt is quite unfortunate d today's game end in red. Tomorrow is another green day

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot to me. About the game, don't worry, like you said today is going to green all the way.
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Todays game

Don't say how I wish I played this game. Play and follow your instincts. Mine tells me this is a winning slip.

Guaranty level: 90% almost certain to happen

Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by dy4life: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Big congrat bro. I really like ur courage. More Winnings coming ur way
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
dy4life:
He lost. Novara didn't score cry
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
bestfutboltips:
Todays game
Don't say how I wish I played this game. Play and follow your instincts. Mine tells me this is a winning slip.
Guaranty level: 90% almost certain to happen

10/11- Game lost. Novara failed to score. Lost #19k is two days.... I'll take a break and resume on boxing day... Hopefully this cut one is over... Is becoming too much.

Having seen the weekend fixtures I can asure you that we will have a combination for a 98-99% guaranty level.

Meanwhile...
Merry Christmas on Christmas Eve
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
dy4life:

Novara match ended scoreless... Meaning I lost. Don't worry... You'll smile this weekend... Email me or drop your whatsapp contact. Do have a nice day and merry Christmas in advance
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by dy4life: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Your email. This is my whatsapp number 08075769137
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
bestfutboltips:

Novara match ended scoreless... Meaning I lost. Don't worry... You'll smile this weekend... Email me or drop your whatsapp contact. Do have a nice day and merry Christmas in advance
I played too. Lost badly. 07082263122
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by boxbemania(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Plz add me.. olujum@gmail.com 07031535556
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by BENEFICIAL12(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
bestfutboltips:

10/11- Game lost. Novara failed to score. Lost #19k is two days.... I'll take a break and resume on boxing day... Hopefully this cut one is over... Is becoming too much.

Having seen the weekend fixtures I can asure you that we will have a combination for a 98-99% guaranty level.

Meanwhile...
Merry Christmas on Christmas Eve
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by serialv: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by Selwin256(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Add too. 08189256871
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by Selwin256(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Can you please explain Handicap 1H xH and 2H? Thanks
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by Abelsconcept(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Selwin256:
Can you please explain Handicap 1H xH and 2H? Thanks

HANDICAP EXPLANATIONS:

There are two types of handicap namely Asian handicap and European handicap. Handicap in soccer betting means handing one team goal(s) advantage before the start of a match. Some betting companies prefer the European handicap while other prefer while others go with the Asian handicap.

European Handicap:
They are presented in whole numbers (without fraction or decimal) example of European handicap:
Stoke City vs Manchester United
Option1: 0:1 - means giving Manchester united one goal ahead to win
Option2: 2:0 - means giving Stoke City two goals ahead to win

If the match in option1 end in a draw the option has delivered. If Manchester united wins the option1 as well delivers. If Stoke city win the option fails.

Option2 simply means that stoke will have to lose by two goals margin for the game to fail. Stoke city win, draw or lose by a goal margin means green alert.

Asian Handicap:
It usually presented in decimal fraction. This offers more advantage than the European handicap because of its flexibility. Example of Asian handicap:
Option1: -1.5 away win - means Manchester united to win with two goals margin.
Option2: 2.5 home win - stoke city win, draw or lose, except to lose with a three goal margin

Hope this is simple to understand and useful.
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Abelsconcept:

HANDICAP EXPLANATIONS:

There are two types of handicap namely Asian handicap and European handicap. Handicap in soccer betting means handing one team goal(s) advantage before the start of a match. Some betting companies prefer the European handicap while other prefer while others go with the Asian handicap.

European Handicap:
They are presented in whole numbers (without fraction or decimal) example of European handicap:
Option1: 0:1 - means giving Manchester united one goal ahead to win
Option2: 2:0 - means giving Stoke City two goals ahead to win

If the match in option1 end in a draw the option has delivered. If Manchester united wins the option1 as well delivers. If Stoke city win the option fails.

Option2 simply means that stoke will have to lose by two goals margin for the game to fail. Stoke city win, draw or lose by a goal margin means green alert.

Asian Handicap:
It usually presented in decimal fraction. This offers more advantage than the European handicap because of its flexibility. Example of Asian handicap:
Option1: -1.5 away win - means Manchester united to win with two goals margin.
Option2: 2.5 home win - stoke city win, draw or lose, except to lose with a three goal margin

Hope this is simple to understand and useful.

Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by bestfutboltips: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
By the way here is my pick for today...

Stake between #7k to #10k
Total odd: 7.45
Guaranty level: 99% will certainly happen

Happy boxing day

Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by seunfunmi33(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2015
bestfutboltips:

Happy boxing day
add me too bro o8126936683
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by Qbaba(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2015
bestfutboltips:

Happy boxing day
Red!
Re: Best Football(soccer) Tips by ogebig: 4:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Pls bro add me 08168907276..... Any game for 2day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Childhood Pictures Of Cr7, Messi, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Lampard And Many More / Steaming Site To Watch Uefa Champions League And English Premier League / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.