Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session (42386 Views)

Gunmen Abduct Kogi Traditional Ruler- Ohi Of Ajaokuta Demand N20m Ransom / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by GooseBaba: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
iornenge81:
putting finger in God's eye. this guys get liver die

If dem fit locate your god eyes... That means to say them fit locate him blockus too... I wonder what they would get for fingerings you God's anus...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by GooseBaba: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
nikkiking:
Which way naija. For crying out loud inside church, am speechless.

No be thieves dey stand for pulpits? Because their gun na bible and quran ... Abeg leave story.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Bsharp: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
An insider is most likely to be behind this.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Abyzan(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op....the was no sporadically gunshot!!!! Cos there are two barracks close to the church
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by GooseBaba: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
elijahooo:
I Wondering why some guys don't have fear in their dearest minds,aint em has forgeton that they will die and give account of they had done on this earth to the owner of the church it donsnt matter if the pastor is not well serving God but they should know, that particular place they kidnap the pastor is House of the God. Please my dearest bros do changes from your bad activity doings. God is gentle and kinds ;Son He love you O

House of god no get security... Smh... Maybe he is only testing the faith of the pastor.. You know your god's way is not our way... undecided
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
see why I don't believe in miracles...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by phemmyutd(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Today is sunday, Dear Nairalanders, don't forget to send your relief materials to Osun people, they are in need seriously as Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola denies them 7 months salary. You can do this by hitting SHARE, the moderator will convert number of shares generated to currency and deliver to relevant authority in osun. Your fervent prayers is also needed.... gbaskiboy
Why only osun? what of other state their governor is owing/?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
jamex93:
i just read about some men who are digging their graves

by kidnapping a man of God
they will get their ransom b4 releasing him.

No come here come Bobo us

The pastor and kidnappers are both businessmen
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by xtervaganza(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Actually the owner of the church is the richest in the world so he should pay up
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
No be the pastor get the church o, make una return am

Sorry, who get the church ?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Beface(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even if devil they push them,their common sense no fit tell them say na curse their they involt on themselve and generation.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by CherishedIma(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Huh?

GooseBaba:

What else is he capable of doing...? Abeg free the guy, you know he works in mysterious ways..
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by loomer: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
400billionman:

Sorry, who get the church ?

U no know who get living faith?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
edenhazard:
christianity sucks
powerless fake paastoorrss evrywhere

Excess postinor at work!

Pele o!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
God knows Best..am quite sure God saw and watched it happen.as humans we may never know the truth.Let Gods will be done.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by zingov: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sign of end time people are willing to do any thing for money
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Please say what you know bro. I've served in all capacities in Winners' Chapel spanning over 10 years in departments ranging from Ushering, Protocol, Pastor's PA, Traffic Unit, Hospitality unit, etc. I have served in at least 6 Winners' Chapels, wherever work and education transfers me to. Winners' Chapel Aba, Winners' Chapel Awka, Winners' Chapel Onitsha, Winners' Chapel Nnewi, Winners' Chapel Mgbuoba in Ph, Winners' Chapel Effurun in Warri, Winners' Chapel CannaanLand Otta, etc.

One thing common in every Winners' Chapel is integrity of the pastors. There is a curse on anyone who diverts church funds in Living Faith Church.

Please beware of rubbishing God's name with unfounded lies.

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by themodernman: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Okimski:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/gunmen-abduct-winners-pastor-during-prayer-session/

In the SOUTH civilization has made people to open eye and make money by all means hence kidnappings, robbery, CSWs, rituals, fraud & so many other vices.

In the NORTH illiteracy & religious fanatism has made people more conservative but tending towards suicide bombings instead...

Which will you rather be in
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by larrybee2017(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2015
kilode100:

Imagine o.....
He couldn't even save himself.
I'm Sure he planned the whole thing with his abdutors.
Oshisko.

To think a Female wrote this shows the level of stupidity of some Nigerians. Haba you no get husband for house ni? Shaking my head for you cause I begin to wonder where your sense of reasoning was before you type this trash.
Please visit a mental home. Why in the world wil he want to get himself kill for nothing. You sit in the comfort of your trash house exhibiting stupidity instead of lifting your voice to God for the safety of the said man.
O girl you shame me, I just pray for your safety o,cause some weed comment can just simple put you into trouble.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by deebrain(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Majority of kidnapping cases are insider jobs.

Be wise-this even goes for church folks too.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by 400billionman: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2015
loomer:

U no know who get living faith?

Why did they abduct a poor pastor ?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by juman(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
they will get their ransom b4 releasing him.

The pastor and kidnappers are both businessmen

grin grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by loomer: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2015
400billionman:

Why did they abduct a poor pastor ?

How u want make I know?

Why kidnappers dey abduct poor corps members?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by kilode100(f): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2015
larrybee2017:

To think a Female wrote this shows the level of stupidity of some Nigerians. Haba you no get husband for house ni? Shaking my head for you cause I begin to wonder where your sense of reasoning was before you type this trash.
Please visit a mental home. Why in the world wil he want to get himself kill for nothing. You sit in the comfort of your trash house exhibiting stupidity instead of lifting your voice to God for the safety of the said man.
O girl you shame me, I just pray for your safety o,cause some weed comment can just simple put you into trouble.

Church girl, you are out of your depths.
Are you in anyway related to the crooked pastor?
Is he your fucck buddy?
Why would you feel shame on my behalf?
You have your own issues and personal demons.... See to it OK.

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by 400billionman: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
loomer:

How u want make I know?

Why kidnappers dey abduct poor corps members?

Jesus is Lord !
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by danvault: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Please say what you know bro. I've served in all capacities in Winners' Chapel spanning over 10 years in departments ranging from Ushering, Protocol, Pastor's PA, Traffic Unit, Hospitality unit, etc. I have served in at least 6 Winners' Chapels, wherever work and education transfers me to. Winners' Chapel Aba, Winners' Chapel Awka, Winners' Chapel Onitsha, Winners' Chapel Nnewi, Winners' Chapel Mgbuoba in Ph, Winners' Chapel Effurun in Warri, Winners' Chapel CannaanLand Otta, etc.

One thing common in every Winners' Chapel is integrity of the pastors. There is a curse on anyone who diverts church funds in Living Faith Church.

Please beware of rubbishing God's name with unfounded lies.

I have been a member of winners since 1995, forget story it is you who is not informed. So you never heard about the church worker that was caught with raw cash in his boot close to the back gate of canaan land while driving out? They've been doing it before but I guess he was set up on that day.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by daniwealth(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2015
This people are mentally sick and have allow the devil to use them.i am sorry for the because the will regret there action.in 2010 a similar case occur that was on a sunday morning after service a deaconess was hijacked by some kidnappers infront on the church gate.The church made intercession on her behalf 3 days later some members of the group died,the rest came and submitted themselves to the police and the deaconess was released.
I am sure the members of the church will be making intercession and i am sure the culprit wont go unpunished.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Ephemmm: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
gbaskiboy:

Today is sunday, Dear Nairalanders,
don't forget to send your relief
materials to Osun people, they are in
need seriously as Ogbeni Rauf
Aregbesola denies them 7 months
salary. You can do this by hitting
SHARE, the moderator will convert
number of shares generated to
currency and deliver to relevant
authority in osun. Your fervent prayers
is also needed....
gbaskiboy

The following States are owing Six Months and above:
Benue State
Kogi State:
Platue State
Bauchi State
Imo State
Abia State
Enugu( Parastals are owed 12month arrears)

Let's remember them too...
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Ultimate001: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2015
funkiebully:
Pastor seyi adekunle in calabar church?

Why is redeem n winners practicing tribalism in church? No calabar man to pastor the church?

think straight! Most Churches transfer their pastors from place to place. Why don't u see it in the perspective of promoting ethnic unity. God will deliver us.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by larrybee2017(f): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
kilode100:

Church girl, you are out of your depths.
Are you in anyway related to the crooked pastor?
Is he your fucck buddy?
Why would you feel shame on my behalf?
You have your own issues and personal demons.... See to it OK.

cheesy cheesy

I had commented before checking your profile I just realise one simple thing: what you could have ask on brain your got in size. no point arguing with u
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by kilode100(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
larrybee2017:

I had commented before checking your profile I just realise one simple thing: what you could have ask on brain your got in size. no point arguing with u

You are too kind grin
Say hi to your crooked fvck buddy pastor cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.