Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha (36032 Views)

We Begged Audu Ogbeh To Join Buhari Administration – Osinbajo / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by bdbest2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Ilekeh(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
reuben79:
leave them alone I wonder how Igbo man will become nig president witout Tinubu.even Gej who Ws a sitting president den beg Tinubu for 12b to support him and great jaggabah refused and dat wat leed Jonathan to exile till today.let me tell u,who's on d political game in dis country knw who is who

That's why they're clamoring for Biafra more than ever. They know their chance is limited without Yorubas. And for the stunt they pulled off in the last election, it's never going to happen. Yorubas and the North may not be the best of friends, but they know how to work together when need be. Igbos on the other hand, politicize on hate. The north, sw, mb and some ss are beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by chesterlee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fact: Jagaban is banging this Lady!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by PentiumPro(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
chesterlee:
Fact: Jagaban is banging this Lady!!!
Na so your own sisters and mother cheap? Why using your standards to judge ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
,?
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by chesterlee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

Na so your own sisters and mother cheap? Why using your standards to judge ?

*Checks profile pics*

*Long sigh* Cheap slutttttt!!! undecided
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
What does that implies?So buhari should be his rubber stamp?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by anonimi: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
dunkem21:
We talking governance mehn, ..you talking campaign ..

What's wrong with this government sef ..

Nothing really.

Simply shows they ONLY prepared for campaign but NOT for governance hence almost 75 days after winning the election Brainless Booboo is still perambulating with NO direction.

Thankfully our HERO of democracy, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan did not give them their much sought after excuse to again soak the blood of baboons & monkeys.

Thank you, sir.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027903_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
dunkem21:
We talking governance mehn, ..you talking campaign ..

What's wrong with this government sef ..

Propaganda continues!
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tinubu convinced you but you still had to wait for your husband's permission all the same.
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by mattlevi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by MrBasketball: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Flashh:

You ain't making any single sense.
grin
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
If the wife of the President needs persuasion to join the dream and team of his spouse, that means we are on one chance.
If the wife didn't believe in his husband, why should I?
#Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Personally, I will say Aisha Buhari is 7up ***the DIFFERENCE is clear*** cool

Her spoken English is superb, smiles is unique and response to questions is full of wisdom.

Unlike the Okrika/Otuoke former First abi na last lady sef grin grin

When you are literate and well exposed, your way of life would speak for you and you ll be respected in the society cool cool

Think literacy, intellectual and beauty, think Aisha Buhari cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by phalade19: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good for her cos it paid off
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Deefuray:

Nigerian federation of catholic students
Be serious na...

i've been seeing people using it here on NL. I dont think it fits
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Pamelayoung: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
So?
Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by Deefuray(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
booqee:
Be serious na...

i've been seeing people using it here on NL. I dont think it fits
i'm serious.
It's a christian association for catholic students and that is their slogan- WHO CARES? NFCS DOES

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha by akpamfet: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
OK ooo...Na so one day him go convince you to giving him small kitty-cat.
Also let us know ooo... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / "Meet My Lookalike Son" - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / House Of Reps Uncovers N2billion Of Recovered Loot Paid To AGF, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.