Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,914 members, 7,969,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Easy On Sunday Afternoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy On Sunday Afternoon (405 Views)

Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics / Dear Sun.please Take It Easy On Us. / Photo: Please Take It Easy On My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy On Sunday Afternoon by kolokolobi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Laid back. Listening to Andrea Bocelli. Relieving life romance laughter dance what could have been with the one that got away. The love that was pure but it was not still enough. The times I thought I couldn't believe the earth was still revolving cos she said goodbye. That feeling of being connected to that one person that mattered most.
What's yours like.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano,sanusi To Marry Again. / Help Needed...my Friend Is Contemplating On Investing 1million In Opening A Saml / Come In And Celebrate Tomfrench Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.