Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,611 members, 7,944,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. (1496 Views)

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Here are some of the lies girls tell when a guy is on the verge of penetrating. *am seeing my period: some will just open their smelling mouths and say "they are in their period". And when that dude tries to confirm, she disallow him saying "you aint gona like the smell" IRANU! *am a virgin: virgin for where? Even my grandmother is a V! Personally, I feel no girl is a V. So they should just stop these lies. I know the sharp guys will confirm sha! *am fasting: who are you fasting for, and is it gonna hinder you from having sex? Girls sha. feel free to add yours ooo
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Beesluv: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Guys too lie to debedebe
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by izuch(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nothing as sweet as mutual/ consensual sex.
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Hazardd(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
making heaven and you are here talking about shit *smh

1 Like

Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Beesluv: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Other lies:
She be mamiwater
She has hiv
She has magun

1 Like

Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Guys too lie to debedebe
I will create a thread on that soon.. But I don't wanna cast we guys dats y
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Other lies: She be mamiwater She has hiv She has magun
lolzzzzz.. That that Magun worst pass o
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:
making heaven and you are here talking about shit *smh
"holier than thou attitude" will lead you to destruction
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:
Nothing as sweet as mutual/ consensual sex.
yea yea
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Pheals(f): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Here are some of the lies girls tell when a guy is on the verge of penetrating. *am seeing my period: some will just open their smelling mouths and say "they are in their period". And when that dude tries to confirm, she disallow him saying "you aint gona like the smell" IRANU! *am a virgin: virgin for where? Even my grandmother is a V! Personally, I feel no girl is a V. So they should just stop these lies. I know the sharp guys will confirm sha! *am fasting: who are you fasting for, and is it gonna hinder you from having sex? Girls sha. feel free to add yours ooo
Beesluv:
Other lies:
She be mamiwater
She has hiv
She has magun
guys chaii i pray u come across small magun like :

u will barking like dog
urinating or dosing always even on top bike
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Beesluv: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pheals:
guys chaii i pray u come across small magun like :

u will barking like dog
urinating or dosing always even on top bike

grin magun for dosing on top bike? orisirisi
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Pheals(f): 4:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Beesluv:

grin magun for dosing on top bike? orisirisi
yes dosing around, u go dey fall like person wey Drink
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2015
MemphisDepay:
lolzzzzz.. That that Magun worst pass o
What's Magun?
Re: Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. by MemphisDepay(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
androidroot:
What's Magun?
ha! Magun is a bad thing o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Of Me(cover) By EMODEEE / Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Saw Her Male Friend's Hand On Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.