Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tinubu Faults Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Faults Buhari (1079 Views)

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Faults Buhari by koife(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tinubu faults buhari approach to bokoharam.
I knew after NASS election things won't remain the same anymore...I heard some Yoruba faction claiming it was a clandestine plan for the north to take power. Eithier through APC or PDP, while other source say same northeners have put machineries in place to still keep c in c position should buhari not contest 2019, and many fear that will make it 4+8 landing us somewhere 2027, possibly through PDP!
You now understand y there is early re alignment by atiku etal
http://www.post-nigeria.com/boko-haram-tinubu-faults-buharis-tactics/
Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by dannyville2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
koife:
I knew after NASS election things won't remain the same anymore...I heard some Yoruba faction claiming it was a clandestine plan for the north to take power. Eothier through APC or PDP
me I sidon dey look o
Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by lolababe331e: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Post- Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by Juxtified(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
koife:
I knew after NASS election things won't remain the same anymore...I heard some Yoruba faction claiming it was a clandestine plan for the north to take power. Eithier through APC or PDP, while other source say same northeners have put machineries in place to still keep c in c position should buhari not contest 2019, and many fear that will make it 4+8 landing us somewhere 2027, possibly through PDP!
You now understand y there is early re alignment by atiku etal
@OP: Its people like you that actually should be referred to as enemies of the state. You guys seem to revel in seeing disharmony within the government, when you should instead be praying for smooth governance for the benefit of all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by koife(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Juxtified:

@OP: Its people like you that actually should be referred to as enemies of the state. You guys seem to revel in seeing disharmony within the government, when you should instead be praying for smooth governance for the benefit of all Nigerians
Say again?....pls don't be blind to the source, and try not to sale me your minion tears embarassed grin ...and dude, the decree 4 era is over!
Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by buzquet(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Na bcaz Tinubu no c Buhari as mugu!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Faults Buhari by ramdris(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Another useless, and baseless post from a brainless bloggers listen on nairaland by a thoughtless maniac angry

Am tired of u guys Tinubu Tinubu story. Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finally Vindicated / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike / Buhari Stops Payment To N/delta Ex-militants, Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.