Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (82693 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – Fg / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Franzinni: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bifwoli:
What madness is this Mr Buhari?

You can't promote a culture of dependency and then hope Nigeria will industrialize and this will never allow you to achieve your pipe dream of making 1naira equal to 1$. True dullard showing his colors.

The concept works in foriegn countries and still they grow their industry,besides you don't know how much it will mean to the targeted demographic.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Tomjazzy2: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wake me up when this starts happening.

Tired of hearing this every year

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by qintus: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=wachakuta post=34771246]

What is it to be happy about the government? Someone just repeated a campaign promise and you are celebrating the person, this is no time for campaigns elections are over they should start implementing their cmpaign promises.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ochyval: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
"This is interesting" dat means no Nigerian ll want to do anything again now, unto free pocket money. Hmmmm "This is change indeed by our able baba once president".

All this one na gimmicks, e don tey wey we dey hear dis kind story Óo.

Story for the gods ni ele yi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Donbabaj: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Even America canceled this policy of paying undergraduates...Rather than giving them fish to eat by paying N5,000 its better to them teach them how to catch the fish.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by BlaqJew: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
wachakuta:
Wind of Change....

And to be sincere dis con3 is DAMN rich.. asin walai Nigeria is very rich, if we can harness our resources and eliminate corruption, I'm sure FG will be able to pay more than 5k monthly sef...

If u ain't happy wiv dis Govt u have my permission to stay sober for d rest of ur miserable life...

Apart from being sober, you will soon realize how much agony you'll exprience in your misery.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Midastorch(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=34772596]Coming from the 'mere commissioner'?

I will wait till the Daura President confirms it!!![/
quote]
The truth remains,prof will buy your generation from the begining till this life ends.it high time etisalat stopped giving 5mb on every recharge of 100.00
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by ruffDiamond: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
xcolanto:
This is the most brainless, dull and outright ridiculous policy I have ever witness to be undertaken by the Nigerian government!
Coming from a government that claimed the treasury was looted, are they even thinking straight? In this times of low oil prices and less committed buyers to the Nigerian crude, what in God's name are they on about??
This is madness! South East ;Dtt

In trying to meet up their empty promise of stipens to the majority of Nigerians just to save face, having failed and broken many other promises, the government of the day has cooked up a white elephant project similar to that of amechi's monorail crap! I see this as nothing other than avenues to loot and enslave the Nigerian state further to institutions as the world bank and other business minded co-operations (A secret agreement from west Germany).
Where in God's name would these funds emulate from? How evenly would this funds be distributed in the different regions of the country, with the north having the most poor people?

In a country where every dark skinned person is seen as Nigerian, coupled with the porous borders mostly in the north region, this white elephant project is a joke! Little wonder the babaonechance aka brainless choose to let osibade make a fool of himself announcing this to enlightened minds!
Now I have more reasons to call the dura one "brainless" and his second "mere commissioner".
South East grin grumbling and murmuriw since 1967 after government'egg rasha'dashed out to half dead war survivors -China Achebe
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by 6fit(f): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
I'm sure some working class will enroll for this

somepeople dey work but person wey no dey wirk better pass them....ofcos such clueless employer wey dey exploit graduate with salary of 10k or less will not hav such opportunity again....rather than work yur ass out to collect 10k or even 20k as family man with kids, better reseign and embrase Govt 5k ....hustling continue jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by 6fit(f): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
minifuworld:
and i pledge to expose any working class around me that attempt to enroll for this programm

same here....we wey no dey work no ourselves where we dey meet if u never know
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by jonuel1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
LaurelP:
They shud quash NYSC and pay the one year allawee money to fresh graduates upfront. Nysc is as useless as d P in psycho.

Come to think of it, you might be a graduate and am do disappointed. What happened to your creative mind?
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ola64(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Trust Nigerians! Plans are underway to finding a way of being part of the Natimal Cake by any means even when they don't deserve it

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Kanmyos(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
nice move....let's see how it turns out.....
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by fistonati(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2015
wachakuta:
Wind of Change....

And to be sincere dis con3 is DAMN rich.. asin walai Nigeria is very rich, if we can harness our resources and eliminate corruption, I'm sure FG will be able to pay more than 5k monthly sef...

If u ain't happy wiv dis Govt u have my permission to stay sober for d rest of ur miserable life...
Pls give aregbesola a clue by then nigerians wil take u serious.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by sarutobie(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2015
my goodness! this country is run by clowns...are these japers still campaigning?

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by babestella: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Senseless prof, so in your mind 5k monthly will move people out of poverty right. I can see that our prof. Osinbajo too is as dumb as the Daura President. I smell fraud and siphoning of our money with voodoo list of poor faceless people. I think their campaign fund creditors are beginning to worry, they want to recover all electoral expenses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Bifwoli: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Franzinni:

The concept works in foriegn countries and still they grow their industry,besides you don't know how much it will mean to the targeted demographic.

Will never work in Nigeria and never in Africa I guarantee you that.If it works fine in other nations fine,but won't work here coz how many industries has Nigeria/Africa ever grown? How many large scale industries in UK,France or Canada are created,run and grown by black folks?

Why is Nigeria still poor and unable to explore,produce or refine its own crude oil or have constant power even after almost 60yrs of self rule? Talk is cheap Franzinni,but actually doing it is very very challenging.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by zendy: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Anyone with half a brain would know that this policy is not only unaffordable, it is also unworkable. Only a brainless cattle rarer would actually dream up such a laughable idea. With Oil prices plummeting and an ever increasing cash strapped society being the order of the day, it is prudent to live in the real world. APC as a party is a disaster and Buharis cluelessness makes GEJ look like Einstein.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2015
All the niger people,chad,cameroon will just come and claim their own share.no data protection,no forensic.
xcolanto:
This is the most brainless, dull and outright ridiculous policy I have ever witness to be undertaken by the Nigerian government!
Coming from a government that claimed the treasury was looted, are they even thinking straight? In this times of low oil prices and less committed buyers to the Nigerian crude, what in God's name are they on about??
This is madness!

In trying to meet up their empty promise of stipens to the majority of Nigerians just to save face, having failed and broken many other promises, the government of the day has cooked up a white elephant project similar to that of amechi's monorail crap! I see this as nothing other than avenues to loot and enslave the Nigerian state further to institutions as the world bank and other business minded co-operations (A secret agreement from west Germany).
Where in God's name would these funds emulate from? How evenly would this funds be distributed in the different regions of the country, with the north having the most poor people?

In a country where every dark skinned person is seen as Nigerian, coupled with the porous borders mostly in the north region, this white elephant project is a joke! Little wonder the babaonechance aka brainless choose to let osibade make a fool of himself announcing this to enlightened minds!
Now I have more reasons to call the dura one "brainless" and his second "mere commissioner".

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Ositawap: 12:27am On Jun 15, 2015
minifuworld:
don't you think that this can work through BVN? Am thinking for the possible way..
...yu have a point there
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by donttouch: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2015
Heeeey!
This one na real ONE CHANCE we enter.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by undisputedgbola(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
He needs to be specific on when the first phase of the the programme will kick off.
When the Refree blows the whistle...

Is it that easy!!
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by permsec: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2015
koligs:

You are the Dullard...
This man is old enough to father your father..
it's people like ur mother, father, siblings, aunties, uncles, grandma, grandpa that will jump into this offer
oga shaarap! GEJ was castigated severaly for his incompetence so don't think this old mofo will be spared. Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by permsec: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2015
jonuel1:

Come to think of it, you might be a graduate and am do disappointed. What happened to your creative mind?
he has a point bro, just imagine each graduate has about #237,600 from federal and an average of 5k from state every month dats almost 300k. D money might be small though but enterprenuers can make somthin out of it. Morale- na small small monkey dey turn chimpazee.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2015
CR77:
Is not a big deal even here in europe they pay there citizen

Pls tell them. My only fear is the "Nigerian factor". In Europe, the big hit musical group UB40 emanated from this scheme. Whenever the unemployed queued up for the £40 benefit, they developed the tendency to hit empty tins n cans n chanted songs leading to the birth of the musical group UB40 (unemployment benefit of £40)! Who knows, maybe a better rock group may be born in Nigeria as they queue for 5k!
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 15, 2015
is this stuff sustainable.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by kutchs: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2015
This senseless policy just shows how brainless and clueless the initiators are. 'Dashing' people #5000 every month isn't the best way to move them out of poverty, what even is the worth of #5000 these days? How many 'cartons of biscuits' can it get in the market today? How about creating more sustainable ventures for the unemployed youths?
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 15, 2015
The dullard and his cronies are about to throw money around instead of using it to provide better free education for the citizens. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by rabimlomo: 2:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Bifwoli:
What madness is this Mr Buhari?

You can't promote a culture of dependency and then hope Nigeria will industrialize and this will never allow you to achieve your pipe dream of making 1naira equal to 1$. True dullard showing his colors.

They do it in some other countries so why should it affect our own industrial growth?
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Solozzo(m): 2:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Let's do the Mathis;

Paying 5000naira to 25million Nigerians monthly =125billion naira per month
In a year =1.5trillion naira.

The key question is can we pay.? Yes if we eschew corruption, unnecessary larvish lifestyle, and add special tax of say 5% of our earnings and 10% if you make more than 5million a year, that can be used to enhance programme; foreign grants and supports are also helpful. Other needs of the poor such as housing, medical Care and birth control, education are also ways to reduce poverty.
Re: Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG by Kayendy(m): 2:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls how will they know d poor and unemployed cos every youth will claim poor and unemployed for d sake of d money... no money is a waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.