Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:42 AM

K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 (25524 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by 2naira50kobo: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Stexy:
Ok-peace...this is probably the last time you'll hear that name..most/all Nigerian idol winners never become breakout stars undecided

K PEACE would be a star. I said it. Write today's date down somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by FLIXTRIMES: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
He started the idol auditioning by fujilising All of me by john legend. Dede was impressed not because he did well but he has a raw talent that can be tapped and molded to something awesome. so congratulations brother the star is your spring board.

Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

I disagree. His John Legend "All of me" fuji version did the magic.

Not arguing, agreeing or disagreeing about what did d magic
The performances of his that were dope to me were those two
Thank you.
Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by apache1989(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sanchez01:

Source: http://www.fctpost.com/2015/06/14/k-peace-wins-nigerian-idol-season-5/

cc
Lalasticlala

yea, we thank God for bringing the glory back to mile -2 and as a matter of fact my flat mate elder bro won the contest. k.p.c .......WIN!!!
Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by chiamo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
toyinid78:
D show was a mess review d competition d lady was a better artist but I knew she wud not b given,kpeace sang john legends song horribly with a fuji song n was not impressive so dnt know how d votes or judges end up making people with less attractive voice winners
jayjayjay0214:

.... sub standard judges . dare and dede are too substandard for that job, this kpeace was not d best there .
Kpeace used the tactic of playing to the gallery and pushing for ovation while Dolu go for singing as it is supposed to be.
I had known that kpeace will win by his tactics but unfortunately same tactics will inject arrogance and ytk into him, and these will be an undoing to his career, if he want to move far in the musical industry he should drop the toga he is putting on himself but I doubt if he can do it.
While Dolu on her part, will make an indelible mark and equally surpassed her own expectations in the musical world. To Dolu I say welcome to the music world of drug and alcohol free enhancement. I will also say to Dolu, congratulation, sometime it is not always the best that wins and most importantly, what matters in this world is what you make of what you have.

1 Like

Re: K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 by chibyksveejay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
efilefun:
Timi dakolo and omawunmi are products of this same program and some project fame winners had gone back to zero level also... But Kunle is different thou I know this guy personally and he's so good, been handling top events before going into the competition
timi dakolo n omawumi are products of western idol, nt dis flop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / I Want To Download Wedding Party 2 / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.