Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby (46008 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by molydonhenry(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Obviously, don jazzy took dz nose from mom
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by darlenese(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Wow the baby is sooooooo cute

Uncle jazzy oya go and born ya own oooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Hiploko(m): 6:55am On Jun 15, 2015
bomasek:
Na cherubim man?
yes... Eternal sacred order of Cherubim and seraphim church
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by uchwar1: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2015
MissGdope:

what gives you the right to talk about my husband like that? Abeg park well oo. He's different from the rest angry angry
dreamer! Maybe u will be his 8th baby mama
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by bomasek(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Hiploko:
yes... Eternal sacred order of Cherubim and seraphim church
which province?
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by dannywest: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Are they not D'prince's Parents too?
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
uchwar1:
dreamer! Maybe u will be his 8th baby mama
undecided was I talking to you? Olofofo
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by eROCK247(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Hiploko:
That is special senior Apostle Enebeli
I thought the late Enebeli Elebuwa(the actor) was his dad
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by haqueurate(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
The baby mama is irrelevant and so doesnt deserve to be in the pix?
Abi na surrogate things undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2015
efilefun:
Congratulations D'prince meanwhile is the baby mama invincible Been releasing pics since yesterday and non had the baby mama undecided

Who noticed Don Jazzy's mom looks older than their popc...
Second pic was taken by Don jazz
Third pic was taken by their father grin

My observation too. I guess it has to do with the stress of keeping the home. Only a few women look younger than their husband many years later.

Men! Men! Men! Please make life easy for your wives and try as much as possible to protect them from family wahalas.
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
Rubbish. So, having kids out of wedlock is now the latest trend in town abi. Trust Nigerian yeyebrities to always emulate black American celebrities with their baby mama isssh.
Wizkid, Davido, 2face, Timaya, P_square (before dem marry) now D-prince .. who's next? Korede Bello? grin

When it comes to emulating the good things of westernisation .. E.g. infrastructure and technological development, that one na die. But to copy nonsense, trust our people.
Saint lolaredvelvet paddle ur own canoe.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by sexybaykay: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2015
joebeckz:
Don's mum is pretty, the dad looks young.
That id not his dad. His dad is the late actor
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Uriel is a name of a demon used in 6th and 7th book of moses
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by joebeckz(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

shocked shocked Some people can lie.
hahahahahaahahaha. What are u trying to say now?
Bad guy.
Know wah u mean bro.
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by joebeckz(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2015
sexybaykay:

That id not his dad. His dad is the late actor
Ooooops! What was I thinking, I think I need a long recess from work, I knew of Enebeli's death but forgot in a hurry that his der dad. Thanks jareh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by ayusconcord(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2015
where is the babie pikin or naa adopted?
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
Don Jazzy's parents, Mr and Mrs
Enebeli pictured with their new
grandson and D'Prince's son Uriel.

https://instagram.com/p/33srjYNR9d/

Big nose runs in there blood
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Jeus(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Mehn, Where is the mother of the child? She deserve to be in this picture.
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by christopher123(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2015
DON JAZZY RESEMBLE THE PAPA DIE...THAT MARIJUANA EYES HE GOT IT FROM HIM...HMMM IGBO MAN WITH RED CAP

NICE ANYWAY

fatdon2:
Don Jazzy's parents, Mr and Mrs
Enebeli pictured with their new
grandson and D'Prince's son Uriel.

https://instagram.com/p/33srjYNR9d/
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by Hiploko(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
bomasek:
which province?
one of those Laogs provinces!!! His pix was posted on holy order wall some time ago
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by bomasek(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hiploko:
one of those Laogs provinces!!! His pix was posted on holy order wall some time ago
Which province/branch u dey?
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by kaystick86(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
If D prince his don jazzy lil brother, I quess mr Don Baba jay needs to check himself or mama should take him to......... for deliverance.
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by mekstaniac(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
So it's the new trend huh? Kids outsyd wedlock for naija celebs? It's ok. Don Jazzy you're nxt

Since ur parents no see anytin wrong with am, who am I?
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by free37: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice.
Re: Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby by obontami: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Don jazzy looks his mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.