Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Blog Reader 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog Reader 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts (371 Views)

Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React / 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Reader 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts by eyesourcenews: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2015
I love it when you guys are happy..Joy feels my heart to see all my readers happy and glad..I did announced that Preye was part of the Highest Commenter of the week HERE He has finally received his gifts and as you can see, he is loving them..I had soo much fun with him

To every one that has collected the gift items, pls take pictures and send to me so we can all Celebrate with you...

The Highest Commenter of the week is still on and new winners will be picked next week Sunday...Remember; Every one is a winner...

KEEP MAKING YOUR COMMENTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out more photos of him; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/blog-reader-preye-shows-off-his.html

Re: Blog Reader 'preye' Shows Off His 'commenter Of The Week' Gifts by Timerkin1: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
KL

(1) (Reply)

Fame To Bankruptcy 1 / Dabota Lawson & 58 Year Old Hubby Plans To Get A Surrogate / Music: Jahbless – Iyalaya Anybody Ft. Ice Prince & Ceeboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.