Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,751 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big (1305 Views)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by smanu(f): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2015
Can anyone help
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by czarr(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2015
.... Fvck more!
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by isacolukay(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2015
Cut It!!!!
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by izyrach(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2015
...**oh sweet Lord!..
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by kinglekan: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2015
smanu:
Can anyone help
Deep it inside a bee hive. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by kinglekan: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2015
izyrach:
...**oh sweet Lord!..
Are you on heat? undecided
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by Pheals(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Lol u don't know what to do

.............that front hole wey piss dey come out insert candle into it
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by youngberry001(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Pheals:
Lol u don't know what to do

.............that front hole wey piss dey come out insert candle into it
shhhhhhh your own worst oh eeewwww make ah hold my tin I run outta here shocked
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by Enegod(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
You have to live with what you have. Your d*ck will never be larger than it is now
Remember, it's not the size of the wand that matters but the magic within the wand grin

1 Like

Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by sexylogan(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Penile transplants have been successful in the US
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by mrcasanova1(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2015
smanu:
Can anyone help
PM me, I can effectively help you add inches to your diick within the next 30days.

With just your hands and the right info, you can increase the length and size of your pen*s in your bedroom or bathroom!
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by mrcasanova1(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2015
sexylogan:
Penile transplants have been successful in the US
I don't get what you mean by transplant. But if it's same as pen*s surgery... Then it's a very dangerous option. Nothing beats the natural method.

Enegod:
You have to live with what you have. Your d*ck will never be larger than it is now
Remember, it's not the size of the wand that matters but the magic within the wand grin
I want to believe you are being sacarstic!
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by Penssuwa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please don't mind those above me.
My priceless advice is that you hit the base of you pendulum and the tip with a hard object, preferably a Monday-hammer. This will make it bigger and longer, thereafter, rub the swollen appendage with supper-glue to keep it in that shape. Don't bother to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by ikeepitreal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Inject it with silicon. Full stop.
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by Jayjay0(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Penssuwa:
Please don't mind those above me.
My priceless advice is that you hit the base of you pendulum and the tip with a hard object, preferably a Monday-hammer. This will make it bigger and longer, thereafter, rub the swollen appendage with supper-glue to keep it in that shape. Don't bother to thank me.
Chaaii i actually thought you had sense. lol
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by Penssuwa(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jayjay0:

Chaaii i actually thought you had sense. lol
yes I did but my guy borrowed it last month and refused to return it
Re: Please Dr In The House What Can One Do To Make His Penis Big by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
smanu:
Can anyone help

What's his size or can you describe it?

(1) (Reply)

What Age Should One Stop Having Sex As A Man Or A Women / What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. / I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.