Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,411 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

Your Boyfriend Remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He Isn't Your Father. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He Isn't Your Father. (408 Views)

Is Spending Money On A Girl Who Isn't Your Gf Worth It? / I'm No Longer In Love With My Boyfriend, He Is Lazy / See How A Girl Dealt With Her Boyfriend. He's Been Crying For Days Without Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He Isn't Your Father. by ike42face(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Dear Ladies
Your. boyfriend remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He isn't your father.
* Its not his responsibility to make sure you have airtime.
*Its not his responsibility to make sure your hair is done.
*Its not his responsibility to pay for your accounts.
*Its not his responsibility to make sure you are fed with take aways.
*Its not his responsibility to make sure you are dressed nicely.
*Its not his responsibility to pay your bills.
*Its not his responsibility to pay for your nails and make up.
Now start depending on yourself and stop making yourself look so cheap and desperate I m 100% sure that those who are not Gold
diggers will agree with me

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He Isn't Your Father. by FLAWLES(f): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2015
ok
Re: Your Boyfriend Remains YOUR BOYFRIEND He Isn't Your Father. by coldcandy: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
on point.
why should I have to provide all these? for what??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Any Guy In A Relationship,married Or About To Get Married / D Absurdity Of The Nigerian Female / The Most Popular Romancelander Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.