Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once (1598 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Lassa Fever Claims 63, Spread To 17 States / Photos: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by onajo2000(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2015
An American woman has completely annihilated the previous World Record for the most babies in a single pregnancy by giving birth to 17 babies over 29 hours a week ago at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.

Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

http://www.agendang.com/index.php/multimedia/photos/item/316-mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once-breaks-world-record

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by Proffdada: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by aAK1(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Life Time job
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by 400billionman: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2015
For inside which belle ?

Prai, prai, Praise the Lord !

Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by 3ace(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Na wa o, 17 babies? Na from where dem comot? Dia parents go hear am. Na everyday dem go rearrange tables, chairs, TV, e.t.c. I advise they get a BP monitor otherwise....Anyway, congrats to them.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Hehehe..dis 1 don pass football team oo shocked..indeed God is great
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by Yustash001(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2015
17 at once? Eleyi gidigan o....what should we call them.?...seventelet?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by onajo2000(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
First in history
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by onajo2000(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
They will be small like baby rabbits and later grow up inside incubators to some certain extent before leaving them to their parents
Re: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once by Macmilla(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2015
My annoyance right now is not with the dude that started this thread, but with the big fools that believed it. You all need 36 strokes of koboko

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid Cysts: What Are They? / Pregnancy Blood Test Negative, While Scan Positive / Differences Between Sore Throat And Strep Throat: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.