Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

One United, One Luv! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One United, One Luv! (1053 Views)

If You Hate Chelsea, You Would Luv This (photo) / Guardiola Sees Himself Coaching United One Day / My Luv 4 Football Startd When I Was A Kid.i'm Through With My Secondary School Educatn But Hvnt Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One United, One Luv! by Awai1: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2006
United Fans, y'all know Arsenal need to get some groove right?let them take that one. Right after last nights game, we are off to a show again, believe me. Gunners are no longer a threat, therefore lets focus on da games ahead. ONE UNITED grin
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
an open can of worms shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One United, One Luv! by hucarson(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ Mukina2,
Fly off our thread.
U this ignoramus gunner who knows nuthing about history.
Arsenal is great-yea right?
How many titles has Wenger been able to show for his greatness? Just 3
Ferguson has 8 titles to show with some back to back titles he had won.

United's greatness speak for itself.
Has Wenger been able to defend the Premiership title before? Never.
He cannot even do it to save his momma's life.
Wenger the self-servicer-Wenger the Viewer
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
Papa know all teach me then shocked tongue
i wont go anywhere i'll post here till i feel like stopping
you guys spend all your time on nairaland spamming our thread
so why wont i do the same angry

faggotson! the gay man grin grin
Re: One United, One Luv! by kitaun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Huc and Muki

I am dissapointed at your patronage of this thread since we all know that this amounts to duplication of threads, i want to believe that the Author is a newcomer here and might not be aware of a similar thread in existence, so pls let us all cease patronage of the thread any further. Awa-i, no hard feelings, welcome to the Home of afficionadoes cool
Re: One United, One Luv! by Awai1: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2006
Kitaun, I really appreciate ur welcome!!!
Anyways, not to talk to much (as I'll have plenty of time and activities in this forum), MANCHESTER UNITED RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and u bet at the end of the season, Mukina i.e. I'll remind u of this day, Peace
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2006
awai keep dreaming tongue
i better leave here before papa know all arrives
Re: One United, One Luv! by justkunmi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
mukina2, u are here again, its like u love manutd but u dont want to admit it cos other arsenal fans would shout at u,
u are always at every manutd thread. its nice though. dont be intimidated by those ogres callin themselves arsenal fans,,,,u are free to join us, its ONE big club with ONE voice, ONE love, ONE spirit, ONE UNITED.
Re: One United, One Luv! by Priscila(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2006
Fly from which thread? jokers!
Dont you know that even a thread called gunners only you have all gate-crashed?
One united one love? irony or is it consolations after Arsenals abracadabra show on your team the other day.You guys have a knackered weekend once more . we just ended the bragging rights.

@huc! something for you on pg 22 gunners only thread!
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
justkunmi

i hate manure
i hate manure
i hate manure
i hate manure
with a passion
i hate manure
i hate rooney
i hate gary
i hate rooney
i hate faggotson

i hate manure
Re: One United, One Luv! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2006
mukina2:

justkunmi

i hate manure
i hate manure
i hate manure
i hate manure
with a passion
i hate manure
i hate rooney
i hate gary
i hate rooney
i hate faggotson

i hate manure

Don't get too emotionally involved since it's obvious ManU will finish above Arsenal in the table this season. What will you do then? Cry your eyeballs out?
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2006
you wish grin grin grin
you wont finish above us
maybe in your dreamz grin
some dreamz can haunt though just be careful for what you dram about shocked tongue
Re: One United, One Luv! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2006
It's funny seeing you run around with your 1 win. hahaha,
Re: One United, One Luv! by Awai1: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2006
Mukina, its good to see dat u Luv to hate MAN U, but we take shots as usual. U are always welcome to join us, ALWAYS (Priscila too). Gooners shouldnt shrug shoulders with Kings,try teams like Reading, @ least for now. Donzman, pls tell them. cheesy
Re: One United, One Luv! by justkunmi(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2006
@mukina2,
ur really concentrating all ur energy on trying to hate united, wish u well in ur quest. lol. but i tell u this, deep down somewhere inside u, U LOVE UNITED.

@manutd fans
we playing reading this weekend. should be a cool match to see. we should be back ontop of the league table by the end of this weekend's matches.

@all arsenal fans
pray sheffield does not pull a surprise win against you guys cos u always flunk it against weaker teams.

ONE UNITED.
Re: One United, One Luv! by Priscila(f): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2006
Disunited will rot before having Muks and I as fans. which real, real lady can join a very physical team?a team that lacks guns and not even one appealing face in the pitch.
they are all intimidating shocking faces like red hot Louis Saha.Who?
Gunners!   talk of security
                           performance
                           stability
the guys have all the artillery on this planet and just beating Man U the other day it shows we are true comeback kings of England.

Reading is one team from relegation and Man U are known to be held by such likes just like Sunderland was last season. There is no hiding place for you guys.
Re: One United, One Luv! by mukina2: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2006
Priccy tell em grin
awia and kunmi bware of what you wish for shocked

(1) (Reply)

Reasons We Fail to Strike Gold At The Olympics / North Korean's Players Threatening With Punishment At Home For Their Last Match? / Video: Sao Paulo Keeper Rogerio Ceni Scores 100th Goal Against Corinthians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.