Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend (29080 Views)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Abuja Woman Raises Alarm After Being Terrorised By Her Neighbour With Charm.PICS / Man Stabs Neighbour Over Witchcraft Allegation (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jobless kids!
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Krisgift(f): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
The world is finally coming to an end!
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by seedorfg(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
all in the name of koboko of a guys, chai, let him go and continue to quarel over boyfriend in prison, weyre girl !
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by ichommy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
the way bad news is just flying around.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by mikidoo1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:
My boyfriend lasted 30minutes on the 1st round today. We started around 5am in the cold morning weather. I was asleep when he started rubbing my nippple and titts till i woke up. He slid his finger into my honey pot and kissed me passionately. I went for his big Rod and sucked the cap gently till he started groaning and had a pre-cum. He penetrated me afterwards and i was so happy cos it the best sex we ever had. He used origin bitters mixed with milk and it did wonders. I feel so good and sexually satisfied. cool
try the combination and have a pleasant sex life
bros abeg stop derailing u hear bros!

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by DjHypno(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Goat what's our own??
dickrider:
My boyfriend lasted 30minutes on the 1st round today. We started around 5am in the cold morning weather. I was asleep when he started rubbing my nippple and titts till i woke up. He slid his finger into my honey pot and kissed me passionately. I went for his big Rod and sucked the cap gently till he started groaning and had a pre-cum. He penetrated me afterwards and i was so happy cos it the best sex we ever had. He used origin bitters mixed with milk and it did wonders. I feel so good and sexually satisfied. cool

Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Adiamo: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] ;DNa only GOD go save person from dis useless girls cool
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
You want to commit murder over a mere male?
d guy isn't a mere male ooh. If he was she wouldn't have stabbed her fellow female cos of d "mere male".
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wish to make money online without spending a dim? then you got to click here http:///1IEYiKb this site pays you for visiting their website. http:///1IEYiKb
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by andreernest28(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sometimes i just get tired of reading through nigeria own news papers,when do we starte getting life changing info?
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:

Fake psycho troll.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by ijustdey: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
she waste someone life over boyfriend issue

some girls ehe.... the kind spirit that is in them, I just can't phantom
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Badgers14: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
angry
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by spencekat(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wickedness every where.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wickedness everywhere.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by sweet12216: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nothing we no go see because of love
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by princefaculty(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mumu, na by stabbing u wan take keep your man?
Wake up from your sleep, u go wka go jail hear of him wedding with another. If ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be your own ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ matter how hard you try e go still waka go
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by sweet12216: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Love is crazy oooo.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by manchester1: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by synergycom19: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
And they did not lynch her?
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by doninno(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guys don finish 4 market
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
lexy2014:
d guy isn't a mere male ooh. If he was she wouldn't have stabbed her fellow female cos of d "mere male".
Just trying to emphasize the stupidity and pointlessness of the whole situation, I won't even get physical over my own husband talkess of one basic so called boyfriend
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by sage2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
You want to commit murder over a mere male?

There is no such thing as mere male.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Akinz0126(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pix pls
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by nerodenero: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
That her head wey dey hot go cool when she land for prison.
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Kolade354(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
dickrider:

All because i ignored ur PM now are ranting. pained fool
Are you Mad or Insane.......When Did I PM Me you pls? Bring out prove or Hold your peace till Finitoooo........Id1ot
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by NOTRIBE: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
mtcheew..! all these yoruba girls wen come follow us dey drag our bobo..una think say na ijebu be this?...na broad day light our own dey happen!!
Re: Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.