Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,847 members, 7,979,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:23 PM

Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (64398 Views)

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by morscino: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigerians shld try and verify rumours before passing judgements...Maje's post is dated apr 2007...im fit never begin date toke then sef...

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by asamaigho(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
lilmax:
What is maje ayida?

sorry mrs toke,'most'warri boys are heartbreakers sha,
esimaje ayida,is the son of a wealthy itsekiri leader 'chief allison ayida',the balogun of warri kingdom.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by dact4u(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
CLEAR
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
ogochics:
Its such a pity for a man of his calibre and status to take glory in what is wrong. God will judge, men are not worth it
Some of una girls gather boyfriends and sugar daddies like a bunch of broom still una go dey abuse men as cheaters
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by olexy4real(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters

See this 13th century dummy scam typing "beware of fraudsters" sm pple nah ode sha.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by LordaGuru: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2015
themodernman:

Nice ride I must say...just called you now.
Thanks my brother. Also to so many people that has called me about the BMW from NL, I say a Big thank You! I'm still receiving calls, the highest bidder would acquire the car tomorrow. We thank GOD that not all Nigerians are blabbers, jobless time squanderers here on NL, many of us are very hardworking and we deserve to enjoy our hard-earned money. I discover that non of the never-see-good-in-any-thing folks that wrote derogatory things here called me, at least to investigate. They rather live for NL likes.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by HonAdepitan(m): 12:57am On Jun 16, 2015
grin
bettercreature:
Toke Makinwa should focus on bleaching and forget all the bullshit on internet
grin
bettercreature:
Toke Makinwa should focus on bleaching and forget all the bullshit on internet
Shoroniyen
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by LordaGuru: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2015
JayJohnson:

You are likely a conman, if you had bought this car two years ago as claimed, the number on the car would have been the new number set, Nairaland should beware of people like you. I bought my car three years ago and I have the new number plate
Go and look for job bro

Learner, u would have know better if truly u've been buying cars. So, u don't know that when you like a plate number, you can choose not to sell it with a car but remove and transfer it to another car that you just bought by doing the necessary legitimate documentations at VIO office.
Obviously, u don't own a bicycle Tyre let alone a car. I guess u mean to say ur great grand uncle bought a car three years ago, and that must have being his first car because u would have known better if not.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by free37: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmm....,
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
LordaGuru:

Learner, u would have know better if truly u've been buying cars. So, u don't know that when you like a plate number, you can choose not to sell it with a car but remove and transfer it to another car that you just bought by doing the necessary legitimate documentations at VIO office.
Obviously, u don't own a bicycle Tyre let alone a car. I guess u mean to say ur great grand uncle bought a car three years ago, and that must have being his first car because u would have known better if not.
You are nothing but a conman, vehicle plates are no longer transferable. I have been driving cars (bought with my money) before your father started dreaming of cars> Conmen like you are no longer wanted on Nairaland
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by meobizy(f): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2018
The comment was slick. No wonder these bush Yoruba girls wan kill themselves on top him matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) / Nengi & Burna Boy Spark Dating Rumors After Allegedly Being Together (Video) / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.