Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. (884 Views)

Lady Beaten And Given Tribal Marks For Sleeping With Another Woman's Husband / When Ladies Toast Guys : Your Views, Your Actions, Your Recommendations. / See What This Woman's Husband Is Doing With Her Dad (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. by Ayima: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
One of our neighbours came to my parents and complained that when he travelled and came back, the wife welcomed him by saying honey i really missed you o, anyway i really thank God because one handsome young guy took good care of me on your behalf, the guy is really good in bed. Now with that kind of welcome address, if you are the husband what will you do?
Re: What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. by Emmytrill(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Take her immediately to a psychiatric hospital!
Re: What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. by Jayjay0(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rubbish.. Who does that

(1) (Reply)

If U Find Urself In Dis Situation, What Ar U Gonna Do. / 5 Single Ladies To 1 Single Confuse Guy. / Why Prostitution Will Be Legalize Globally... Even In Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.