Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,657 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! (3533 Views)

Ex President Jonathan Summons His Ministers, Seeking Ways To Evade Probe / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
While going through archives, I just bumped into some old threads revealing that ex-President Jonathan actually appointed his ministers in July 2011, 6 weeks after his inauguration on the 29th May, 2011. Jonathan promised to 'hit the ground running' at his inauguration but for expedient reasons best known to the president, the appointment of ministers was delayed for 6 long weeks. Now this was a man who was already an incumbent and his party the PDP already held sway for 12 years prior to his inauguration with no need for the bureaucratic party to party handover processes.

https://www.nairaland.com/711303/jonathan-assigns-portfolio-31-ministers
http://www.modernghana.com/news/337764/1/nigerian-president-swears-in-first-ministers.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201107020008.html

Buhari's reign is just 2 weeks old, yet....

Barcanista and co, your inputs are kindly needed here, thanks.

cc: barcanista, temitemi, Dearpreye, ShowYourCertificate, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, SeverusSnape, Anonimi, Tomakint, Firefire, omenka, Obiagelli, Egift, CramJones, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Everyone is expecting so much from Buhari...

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Expectations are high....
This government/ administration shouldn't be compared to the previous after all they have got the CHANGE slogan....Let the CHANGE flow.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
You forgot to note that since 1999 there hasn't been any ministerial vacancies as we are seeing with Eustace's administration.

Yaradua's minister still manned their posts until GEJ relieved them and appointed his ministers.

The PermSecs and Directors will empty the treasury of their respective ministries before Buhari finally appoints his ministers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Yaradua's minister still manned their posts until GEJ relieved them and appointed his ministers.

This

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by KINGTELLER: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kon kai yee

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Abduljohn(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Becos we believe he has program drawn not as if he's just drawing it even going by his yrs of trying to become.

#teamgiveusurpromises#
PMB time wait 4 nobody GEJ delayed his cabinet doesn't mean u do same so that what happened to him wont happen to u.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by anonimi: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
obailala:
While going through archives, I just bumped into some old threads revealing that ex-President Jonathan actually appointed his ministers in July 2011, 6 weeks after his inauguration on the 29th May, 2011. Jonathan promised to 'hit the ground running' at his inauguration but for expedient reasons best known to the president, the appointment of ministers was delayed for 6 long weeks. Now this was a man who was already an incumbent and his party the PDP already held sway for 12 years prior to his inauguration with no need for the bureaucratic party to party handover processes.

https://www.nairaland.com/711303/jonathan-assigns-portfolio-31-ministers
http://www.modernghana.com/news/337764/1/nigerian-president-swears-in-first-ministers.html

Buhari's reign is just 2 weeks old, yet....

Barcanista and co, your inputs are kindly needed here, thanks.

cc: barcanista, temitemi, Dearpreye, ShowYourCertificate, Ezenwammadu, mogidi, SeverusSnape, Anonimi, Tomakint, Firefire, omenka, Obiagelli, Egift, CramJones, Gbawe, NgeneUkwenu, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

I thought we voted change for better, not so

Or were we supposed to have voted change for more of the same old same? shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Caseless: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

but u never believed in the change or voted for the change; you preferred the status quo. Why the rush now?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
S
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Caseless: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
You forgot to note that since 1999 there hasn't been any ministerial vacancies as we are seeing with Eustace's administration.

The PermSecs and Directors will empty the treasury of their respective ministries before Buhari finally appoints his ministers.

You slave of otuoke dullard , where were you when they(gej's men) refused to make the handover notes available at the stipulated time?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by obailala(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

To the best of my knowledge, Jonathan dissolved the cabinet on the 30th May, 2011 and swore in the first set of new ministers in mid-July. There was certainly a vacuum of at least , 6 weeks.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anyim-appointed-sgf-as-jonathan-dissolves-cabinet/92324/
https://www.nairaland.com/679565/jonathan-dissolves-cabinet

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
scribespad:
Everyone is expecting so much from Buhari...
1) GEJ was considered clueless,

2) And Buhari is IMITATING GEJ,

3) Therefore Buhari must also be CLUELESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

You never voted for change, you campaigned ferociously and voted for the status quo to remain; the status quo of which ministerial appointments were delayed for 6 weeks. Now you are clamouring for change?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

Mad buffalo, u didn't vote for change neither did u believe in it, so what is ur fvcking problem? grin grin grin U have no right whatsoever to interfer in anything related to buhari, u supported jonad@ft, u voted for jonadumbo. grin grin and i hope u ain't a Biafra cannibal trying to pokenose into ur master's business? grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Ngasky(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
The bastarnister will run away from this thread rather than comment
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:

You slave of otuoke dullard , where were you when they(gej's men) refused to make the handover notes available at the stipulated time?

Look at this Fulani owned slave, keep looking for lame excuses for your dullard Presido

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by DelGardo: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari should delay the appointment of ministers for another six weeks so that TANoids can wallow in misery.
They wanted us to suffer another four years of cluelessness, now they can't wait for the parliament to resume and clear ministers. Bunch of clowns.
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Waiting for the chief protection seeker to come defend this.
Lol

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

If GEJ was considered clueless, and Buhari is IMITATING GEJ, then Buhari must also be CLUELESS.

puhahahah! Deranged Biafra cannibal with zig-zag head and rock for a brain won't stop amaze me. grin grin grin grin grin hahahah! For all we care, jonadumbo, the illiterate fisherman can never acquire half of the respect buhari has. grin grin grin grin grin Biafra cannibal, u are a slave, u are my slave, and u must be ruled. I spit on u inferior niggeeer. grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
puhahahah! Deranged Biafra cannibal with zig-zag head and rock for a brain won't stop amaze me. grin grin grin grin grin hahahah! For all we care, jonadumbo, the illiterate fisherman can never acquire half of the respect buhari has. grin grin grin grin grin Biafra cannibal, u are a slave, u are my slave, and u must be ruled. I spit on u inferior niggeeer. grin
Sheesh. Stop making noise and reason for once.

Using GEJ's delay to justify PMB's delay is to AUTOMATICALLY dash PMB the title "Clueless Mallam"

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Look at this Fulani owned slave, keep looking for lame excuses for your dullard Presido
stfu u cretin, see who is calling yoruba a slave? grin grin The yorubas are respected worldwide and they got rich history, (i've lot of respect for them as well) unlike u drug addicted, drug lord and baby factory kind. grin grin grin Ur kind are slaves, right from ancient time, ur kind had no kings, no rulers. Ur kind walked n@ked and lived in caves, feed on monkeys and insects. grin grin grin grin grin Just because little civilization was brought to y'all monkeys, u now have the audacity to challenge ur lords, u wanna rule? grin grin Fvctard! U are below me, u deserved to be ruled, how can u possibly rule me when u lot can't even rule yourselves? grin The creator didn't bestowed any leadership qualities in monkeys. grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
stfu u cretin, see who is calling yoruba a slave? grin grin The yorubas are respected worldwide and they got rich history, (i've lot of respect for them as well) unlike u drug addicted, drug lord and baby factory kind. grin grin grin Ur kind are slaves, right from ancient time, ur kind had no kings, no rulers. Ur kind walked n@ked and lived in caves, feed on monkeys and insects. grin grin grin grin grin Just because little civilization was brought to y'all monkeys, u now have the audacity to challenge ur lords, u wanna rule? grin grin Fvctard! U are below me, u deserved to be ruled, how can u possibly rule me when u lot can't even rule yourselves? grin The creator didn't bestowed any leadership qualities in monkeys. grin grin
But yoruba na slave to gambari na. . . tongue tongue

No amount of long grammar can erase this fact.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

But yoruba na slave to gambari na. . . tongue tongue

No amount of long grammar can erase this fact.
hahahah! But i am not yoruba naaaa. grin grin And nothing will change the fact that ur kind are slaves to all nigerians. 4th class citizens. grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
hahahah! But i am not yoruba naaaa. grin grin And nothing will change the fact that ur kind are slaves to all nigerians. 4th class citizens. grin

Hope you notice that Nairaland is full of Igbo threads.

You need to be 1st class before people can obsess about you in perpetuity. . . wink wink

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
You are also enslaved to gambari.
Then you appear on Nairaland perpetually whining about Igbos, who are always ahead of you. grin grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by adamskutty(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
imhotep:

Hope you notice that Nairaland is full of Igbo threads.

You need to be st clasb] before people can obsess about you in perpetuity. . . wink wink

obsess with those hated by all? grin grin grin u must be high on fresh cow dung. grin grin grin Nairaland is infested with lot of deranged Biafra cannibals, ur kind ain't important in anyway. grin grin grin

Yorubas? Fulanis? Hausas? Igalas? Even majority of ur ss neighbours despise yall cunny creatures. Now taking it international, ghanaians? South africans? Kenyans? Cameroonians? Indians? Americans? Indonisians? They all hate yall apes, cos ur kind are cancer to society as stated by the indian pm. grin grin Chaaai! Thank God i am not iggbo. grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
obsess with those hated by all? grin grin grin u must be high on fresh cow dung. grin grin grin Nairaland is infested with lot of deranged Biafra cannibals, ur kind ain't important in anyway. grin grin grin

Yorubas? Fulanis? Hausas? Igalas? Even majority of ur ss neighbours despise yall cunny creatures. Now taking it international, ghanaians? South africans? Kenyans? Cameroonians? Indians? Americans? Indonisians? They all hate yall apes, cos ur kind are cancer to society as stated by the indian pm. grin grin Chaaai! Thank God i am not iggbo. grin
^ Hatred and Obsession seem to be two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by anonimi: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
adamskutty:
Mad buffalo, u didn't vote for change neither did u believe in it, so what is ur fvcking problem? grin grin grin U have no right whatsoever to interfer in anything related to buhari, u supported jonad@ft, u voted for jonadumbo. grin grin and i hope u ain't a Biafra cannibal trying to pokenose into ur master's business? grin

obailala:
You never voted for change, you campaigned ferociously and voted for the status quo to remain; the status quo of which ministerial appointments were delayed for 6 weeks. Now you are clamouring for change?

Caseless:
but u never believed in the change or voted for the change; you preferred the status quo. Why the rush now?

E be like sey comprehension be una problem. No wonder una dey follow the Daura President go West Germany to see President Michelle grin
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Before the appointment, the previous Ministers were acting in the capacity. There wasn't vacancies

Also Monday, Jonathan formally dissolved his cabinet, saying their letters showed that their appointments ended on May 29, 2011, [size=13pt]even though he had asked them to continue till the next cabinet is formed.[/size]
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anyim-appointed-sgf-as-jonathan-dissolves-cabinet/92324/
Re: GEJ Appointed His Ministers 6 Weeks Late!!! by obailala(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Before the appointment, the previous Ministers were acting in the capacity. There wasn't vacancies
The reports clearly stated that the cabinet was dissolved on the 30th of May.

https://www.nairaland.com/679565/jonathan-dissolves-cabinet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bravery: Naval Officer Sacrificed Himself After Discovering Boko Haram Landmine / Tinubu Kicks As Obasanjo Suggests Soludo To Buhari As Finance Minister / Faces Of New Four Ministerial Nominees As Confirmed(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.