Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? (1177 Views)

D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
If you need to advertise your product on a Nigerian blog and your only options are Linda's blog and Stella Dimoko's blog, which of them will you gladly pay to advertise for you and why? Which of them has more visitors per day? Which one will guarantee you a ROI?
Opinions needed please. Note: the advert is a feature post.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stella who? I Have never visited the site, so you know my answer.
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by titi02: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stella...
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
titi02:
Stella...
reasons please
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Stella who? I Have never visited the site, so you know my answer.
Okay thanks. A question though, if you have never visited the site, how do you then know her
grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
ThatEdochick:
Okay thanks. A question though, if you have never visited the site, how do you then know her
grin grin grin
I have heard the name, Linda Ikeji has talked about her
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
firstEVA:
I have heard the name, Linda Ikeji has talked about her o
hmm, alright
Re: Linda Ikeji Or Stella Dimoko Korkus, Whose Blog Will You Advertise On? by Begonia(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Linda's blog for sure but I like Stella's too.

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Joins League Of Ferrari Car Owners / Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Top's Forbes Highest Paid Celebrity Couple 2015 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Warning Comedians To Stop Using Pastors To Crack Jokes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.