Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? (457 Views)

F**k Me I Screamed Endlessly As The Mallam Pounded My P**sy / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? by bebene: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
just like its used to be said to men that they think with their dick instead of their head, is this statement applicable to the opposite sex and how?
Re: Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? by MEGGATRON(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmm

If my GF thinks with her pu**y that's goodnews to me , I'm sure geting laid.
Re: Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? by BluePearls(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
They sure do.
Re: Is it possible to say that a woman thinks with her p**sy? by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

(1)

Love Knows No Bounds: Chioma & John's Enchanting Engagement Session / How-to Save My Marriage When My Spouse Wants A Divorce / Millionaire Response On How To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.