Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

Whites Say: "Forget About Slavery" But Never Forget The "Holocaust" !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whites Say: "Forget About Slavery" But Never Forget The "Holocaust" !!!! (878 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whites Say: "Forget About Slavery" But Never Forget The "Holocaust" !!!! by Doshmynthrill(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Im sick of this. Im sick of hearing that the whites defends the jews in all scenarios att the same time as they demonise the Afro race every damn time.
But This is to be expected from the white man since he is the lappdog of the jews. The white man feels like a "good boy" or should i say "goy" when he speaks about how we must NEVER EVER, NOT EVEN FOR ONE SECOND FORGETT ABOUT THE "HOLOCAUST". And att the same time when he does this he says to Afro people to "Forget about slavery its over!!!!" wich is a very subhuman like thing to say since the so called "holocaust" also is over. The Diffrence between the forced labor camps in ww2 Germany and slavery is HUGE! Auswitch e.t.c Were LABOR CAMPS where people NOT ONLY JEWS were forced to work. The conditions were 1000 times better then slavery for the Afro people in America And arab countries. Forced labor camps in germany existed for 4 years. Raciall slavery existed for over 500 years !! Theres a big fucking diffrence there. The nummber of black slaves in the arab countries were about 80 MILLION. All of the black slaves who were forced to Arab countries were later KILLED ! The US had about 60 MILLION black slaves and after the war for independence 80% of them was KILLED !! in the history books it shows that in the late 1800s there is a 80% drop in the African population and no research or explanations has ever been put forward by the us government. So 80 MILLION captured black slaves killed by arabs and about 50 MILLION blacks killed by whites during and after slavery. So thats 130 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE KILLED in the time period of 1500 YEARS !! Since the arabs started having black slaves around the 500s ! NOW THAT IS A REAL HOLOCAUST ! That is REAL raciall extermination. The first red cross report showed that around 32000 persons had died in auswitch and among them there were gypsies and politcall prisoners and even blacks. There are also video evidence of jews playing soccer with SS OFFICERS in these so called "concentration camps" And mock my words not before you have seen fro yourself that the "concentration camps" had THEATERS AND KIOSKS and the prisoners in auswitch and other camps were allowed to have MONEY..... Yes you heard me money to buy ciggarettes or maybe some chocolate and other things. So calling what happend in ww2 work camps a "holocaust" is an insult to the afro race who had 130 MILLION afro slaves systematicly killed in the time period of 1500 Years. And then im not even adding the Aborginial Genocide ! or the Congo genocide where 50% of Congo were killed by the orders of paraswhite king leupold of belgium. So to all whites and jews dont MOCK my race by saying that the 30 thousand + prisoners of nazi germany who died under a time period of 6-4 years are something to NEVER FORGET ! while the 500 MILLION + Afro people who were killed during a time period of 1500 + years is something to "GET OVER". If you were to tell ME! Doshmynthrill ! to get over the genocide of the afro race and att the same time never forgett what happend in auswitch i would spit on your face or even worse.

Doshvåden.

Download my music, art, propaganda, and magazine here:

http://tindeck.com/users/DoshMynthrill
https://archive.org/search.php?query=doshmynthril

Re: Whites Say: "Forget About Slavery" But Never Forget The "Holocaust" !!!! by danielicon(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
I always and will always do treat any white I meet like a slave. slapped d hell out of one white guy that hit my car today and tried claiming right. After him I made sure he repaired the car .

I fucking hate whites but will always do business with them but will always Bleep them up whenever I get the chance

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Harsh Homosexuality Policy Comes To Light Prior To Clash With U.S. / Opinion: Is President Buhari A Go-slow President? / Can Tinubu Reconcile With SE And SE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.