Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo (1005 Views)

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogun-East Senator in the National Assembly, Buruji Kashamu, has withdrawn a N20.1 billion libel suit he instituted against former President Olusegun Obasanjo before a Federal Capital Territory court in Abuja.

It was learnt that the presiding judge, Justice Valentine Ashi, struck out the suit on May 26, 2015, following the notice of discontinuance of the suit filed by the plaintiff.

Kashamu, a Peoples Democratic Party chief in Ogun State, was said to have anchored his decision to withdraw the suit on “an ongoing settlement talks” between him and Obasanjo.

But the lawyers who are representing the former president in the suit said they were not aware of such talks.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kashamu-withdraws-n20bn-libel-suit-against-obasanjo/

CC lalasticlala
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Elslim: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
ok
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
South West tearing demselves apart by demselves

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by gboly3190(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
The poster above needs his brain examined

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kashanmu, The only man who refused an American green card.
Obasanjo, The APC navigator who couldn't navigate his household. Why is Atiku more in the spotlight than Baba Sniper

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Obasanjo, The APC navigator who couldn't navigate his household. Why is Atiku more in the spotlight than Baba Sniper
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by tucky200(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Animal !

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
My guy don reason the abduction no be joke.
Him nor go fit afford their kind bribe for US.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Obasanjo, The APC navigator who couldn't navigate his household.
Why is Atiku more in the spotlight than Baba Sniper
grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Distionary Definition of OBJ

Olusegun Obasanjo [olúʃɛ̙́ɡũ ɒ̙básandʒɒ̙́]: when someone knowingly tears something precious given to him by a group iin public to achieve his personal goals
Or
When someone displays very desperate and selfish move from a group he helped destroy to another group he will also destroy iin a short time iif not stopped.

Obasanjo has been Nigerian's problem since 1958 angry
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kashamu, the drug lord, one of the PDP thieves that looted Nigeria to what it is today, the role model of barcanista temitemi1 ezenwammadu, oremussanctus and the rest.......

America wants you to come and enjoy in the jail.....whether you withdraw suit against OBJ or whoever, you (Kashamu) cant escape extradiction..

So, let the TANoids i listed above start crying and making noise now.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Kashamu, the drug lord, one of the PDP thieves that looted Nigeria to what it is today, the role model of barcanista temitemi1 ezenwammadu, oremussanctus and the rest.......

America wants you to come and enjoy in the jail.....whether you withdraw suit against OBJ or whoever, you (Kashamu) cant escape extradiction..

Your stupidty defiles the law of gravity

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by temitemi1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
CLAPTRAP!
ZeezaRapture:

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Kashamu, the drug lord, one of the PDP thieves that looted Nigeria to what it is today, the role model of barcanista temitemi1 ezenwammadu, oremus sanctus and the rest.......

Ya wisdom alert dhe bleep red
So u mean say saraki tinubu atiku ameachi nyako are all saints
Get sense na
I just don't get it, once u join apc ya sins re forgiven and u become a new man or what?
Get d f oof my mention

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too late to apologise...too late grin
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by temitemi1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
We still have sensible fellows down here man( FAYOSE n TEMITEMI1) grin grin
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
temitemi1:
We still have sensible fellows down here man( FAYOSE n TEMITEMI1) grin grin
I sight u ma bro
U na sure guy
Na tinubu kingdom I dhe refer to as South West
Na una kind(fayose kingdom) be south west
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ya wisdom alert dhe bleep red
So u mean say saraki tinubu atiku ameachi nyako are all saints
Get sense na
I just don't get it, once u join apc ya sins re forgiven and u become a new man or what?
Get d f oof my mention

shebi GEJ was a competent President.... Okay why didnt he probe them??undecided

simply CLUELESSNESS!!!!

Dont go and arrange your CV so you get one of the jobs PMB will create soon...

Stay here making empty rants!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

shebi GEJ was a competent President.... Okay why didnt he probe them??undecided

simply CLUELESSNESS!!!!

Dont go and arrange your CV so you get one of the jobs PMB will create soon...
Stay here making empty rants!
Abi james bond don enter He shld probe dem now Mu mu
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And the brainless continues to display crass stupidity! What an id.iot this oremuNonsense is!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
jayfolarin:

And the brainless continues to display crass stupidity! What an idiot this oremuNonsence is!
I don't get it
Ur writing skill is bad
Pls coRrect it
So I will be able to read and understand
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by kennydee05(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
He has no option because he was fighting a lose party.
OBJ na real chess master

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by nnanyereugo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gone r d days wen I used to read reasonable n funny comments on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by citizenY(m): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't get it Ur writing skill is bad Pls coRrect it So I will be able to read and understand

He meant IGNORAMUSSANCTUS. Hope you understand it now.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by citizenY(m): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't get it Ur writing skill is bad Pls coRrect it So I will be able to read and understand

He meant IGNORAMUSSANCTUS. Hope you understand it now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' / Col Hamidu Ali As Chief Of Staff: Presidential Aide, Femi Adeshina Faults Story / Breaking News: Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.