Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir (2346 Views)

Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by mohince(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sudan President Omar al-Bashir has alleged that the
American and Israeli intelligence agencies are responsible
for Boko Haram and Islamic State (ISIS) insurgency in
Africa.
According to him, the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
and Israel’s national intelligence institute (Mossad) are
behind Boko Haram and ISIS attacks in Africa.
Speaking to Euronews in an interview , al-Bashir said no
Muslim could do what the sects do, suggesting that it was
the intention of US and Israel to increase enmity against
Islam.
“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these
organisations; there is no Muslim who would carry out such
acts,” he said.
The 25-year-long ruler of Sudan advised that the battle
against ISIS and Boko Haram should not be confronted with
military power alone, but also with ideological conversion of
the radicals.
“Our policy has been largely successful; after we arrest
these young people, we bring a group of young scholars to
engage in dialogue with them about their thoughts, and we
succeed to bring a lot of them back from their radical
ideas,” he said.
Earlier, Lebanon’s Hezbollah group had also claimed that
CIA and Mossad were behind the terrorist sects in Nigeria,
Syria and Iraq.
The 71-year-old also spoke as regards the Human Rights
Watch (HRW) that 200 women were raped and abused in
Sudan, stating that the claims were “opposition-run and
Israel funded”.
Al-Bashir took over power in June 1989 and has since ruled
the north-eastern African country as its seventh president.
www.thecable.ng/us-israel-behind-boko-haram-isis-says-al-bashir?fb_action_ids=995820163773263&fb_action_types=og.comments&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B952403034777829%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.comments%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
TOLDED me something
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by kodded(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
undecided
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by DickDastardly(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nature8(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmm, how sure is he?
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these organisations; there is no Muslim who would carry out such acts,”
Though I may agree that Islam does not endorse terrorism (My opinion btw), it will amount to delusion to expect a sane man to believe the emboldened. I believe we should be telling ourselves the truth if we are to make any headway. Mr Omar AlBashir (with due respect) is talking nonsense with respect to the emboldened.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
The closure of this World is Closer than anyone thinks

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Arosa(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
It's Al-bashir that is behind B'haram not US or Israel.

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Young03(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
this man may be saying the truth oo

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by mike404(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS GUY IS HIGH ON SOLUTION (GUM)
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by abduljabbar4(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:

Though I may agree that Islam does not endorse terrorism (My opinion btw), it will amount to delusion to expect a sane man to believe the emboldened. I believe we should be telling ourselves the truth if we are to make any headway. Mr Omar AlBashir (with due respect) is talking nonsense with respect to the emboldened.
Don't talk rubbish here. What do you know? I'm a graduate in Islamic education and I am yet to learn anything that encourages terrorism. Same with those that existed before us

2 Likes

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Don't talk rubbish here. What do you know? I'm a graduate in Islamic education and I am yet to learn anything that encourages terrorism. Same with those that existed before us
Abduljabbar Please READ my post again. Let me break it...

barcanista:

Though I may agree that Islam does not endorse terrorism (My opinion btw)
I first agreed that Islam does not endorse terrorism

barcanista:
it will amount to delusion to expect a sane man to believe the emboldened (there is no Muslim who would carry out such acts,”). I believe we should be telling ourselves the truth if we are to make any headway. Mr Omar AlBashir (with due respect) is talking nonsense with respect to the emboldened.
So see where I disagreed with Omar Albashir...

9 Likes

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by SaAbbas(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Al Bashir may be right
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Vado(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Here we go again. Blaming everyone else but themselves. Reetards!
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Abduljabbar Please READ my post again. Let me break it...

I first agreed that Islam does not endorse terrorism

So see where I disagreed with Omar Albashir...
Oh ok. I'm wrong. My apologies.
But no true muslim will carry out such act. For example some boko haram members burnt their certificates before joining the group meaning the whole sh!t was created by a small group of people
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by youngeagle(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
He might not be far from the truth....wen they know they can use money 2 buy our conscience even our thinking faculty what's our hope again.
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Steph7u: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
God save this country!
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Oh ok. I'm wrong. My apologies.
But no true muslim will carry out such act. For example some boko haram members burnt their certificates before joining the group meaning the whole sh!t was created by a small group of people
I always try to be very cautious of my positions and my approach to issues especially whatever appeals to the emotions. In Christianity today we have certain group of people that are fanatical and are terrorising their members and people through financial terrorism by exploiting a section of the Bible to deceive the gullible and achieve their objective. Likewise in Islam, some Muslims uses/misinterpreted a portion of the Quran and the Hadith to justify their terroristic objectives and lure gullibles. In this life that we are anything can be exploited to achieve sinister motive. For instance, the law says "Innocent until proven otherwise". Somebody may deliberately decide to commit a crime, destroy the evidence and when he's arrested, his lawyer will quote that section and get the person off the hook. Sometimes the judge acquits the criminal and even award him some money as compensation. My point is that those Terrorist are "Muslims" but like you said, they aren't true muslims. This is the way I see it

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
I always try to be very cautious of my positions and my approach to issues especially whatever appeals to the emotions. In Christianity today we have certain group of people that are fanatical and are terrorising their members and people through financial terrorism by exploiting a section of the Bible to deceive the gullible and achieve their objective. Likewise in Islam, some Muslims uses/misinterpreted a portion of the Quran and the Hadith to justify their terroristic objectives and lure gullibles. In this life that we are anything can be exploited to achieve sinister motive. For instance, the law says "Innocent until proven otherwise". Somebody may deliberately decide to commit a crime, destroy the evidence and when he's arrested, his lawyer will quote that section and get the person off the hook. Sometimes the judge acquits the criminal and even award him some money as compensation. My point is that those Terrorist are "Muslims" but like you said, they aren't true muslims. This is the way I see it
I think I should start reading your posts as from today. You made a good comment in your previous topic though I bashed you to create some humour. If you continue like this I think you won't be having problems with us
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by EasternPride: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok so you want to tell me those that speak Arabic and shout Allahu Akbar are not 'true' moslems?

Why una dey lie like this?

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by abduljabbar4(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
EasternPride:
Ok so you want to tell me those that speak Arabic and shout Allahu Akbar are not 'true' moslems?

Why una dey lie like this?
Take your time and imagine all the muslims in this world being terrorists. The world would have been destroyed by war cos other religions will fight back
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by EasternPride: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Take your time and imagine all the muslims in this world being terrorists. The world would have been destroyed by war cos other religions will fight back

but all terrorists are moslems, don't try to disprove it, because deep down u know it is true. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Allahu akbar!!!!! gbooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:47am On Jun 16, 2015
EasternPride:

but all terrorists are moslems, don't try to disprove it, because deep down u know it is true. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Allahu akbar!!!!! gbooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRA are Moslems ba? The Red Brigade are Moslems too. ETA are Moslems.

Enough of this nonsense that "all terrorists are Muslims".
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by tuk2ato(m): 1:44am On Jun 16, 2015
While I don't totally agree with Bashir, there might be some truths about his allegations. The West has always promoted wars to destabilise other nations. The question we should ask is how did ISIL develop overnight, that's another pretext for the US to send 'boots on the ground' to Iraq.
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by kuuljay(m): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

don't you know the road to sambisa or where ISIS is?, be bold and do the needful then we can take you seriously
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by mrbillz(m): 2:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Oga President, na because you escaped successfully escaped from SA na e make you dey misyarn abi.

Oya, travel out of Sudan again mek I see. grin
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by M4gunners: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2015
He needs to fight back because the same America is more interested for his arrest(ICC).
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Am a christian and not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by dunkem21(m): 4:56am On Jun 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I think I should start reading your posts as from today. You made a good comment in your previous topic though I bashed you to create some humour. If you continue like this I think you won't be having problems with us

barcanista dey make sense die ..

..you guys should think of signing him as in messi grin

1 Like

Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by fr3do(m): 5:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Nonsense!
And the religious fundamentalism and intolerance in the north, that has claimed the lives of so many non Muslims does not play a role?

That woman that was lynched and burnt to death for throwing away a koran which her student used as expo in an Islamic studies exam, was it mossad and Cia that sponsored that one?

The ethnic cleansing that occur in the north are they also mossad and cia sponsored?

This Taqqiya has moved from protecting muslims to destroying muslims. Fight against radicalisation and fundamentalism or watch the muslim world bring itself down.
Re: US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir by churchmind: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:

na u dey talk nonesense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / BREAKING | Bomb Blast Rocks Madagali, Adamawa State / Gov Willie Obiano Of Anambra State Is Now On Our Front Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.