Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians (6751 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

Wake up from slumber.
When the chips are down, YOU will be attacked for being Igbo.
U should wake up because u'r saying gibberish
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
U should wake up because u'r saying gibberish
It is not gibberish to Okonjo-Iweala.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
Please lemme hear, we are DELTANS, this rubbish has to stop. We have our own identity too. The truth should be told, kwale isn't really blessed with the Oil Biafra is trying 2 claim, the urhobos, itshekiris and ijaws have it richly but we all make desopadec. We will never be part of the stupid Biafra.
Shut up!! What do you know? who are the "we"? I suggest you speak for yourself.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
I'm half kwale and if u must know there is nothing like Delta-Igbo, it's not recognised in delta state. My parents are DELTANS. We are not IGBOS. I can't even open my mouth 2 say I'm half Igbo. God forbid. kapish / We are trouble makers, its alright... At least its better than being seen as ritualists and tribalists.
This is why I said you're stuupid initially because, You don't know anything. have you ever tried to know your route? the answer is NO! Have you gone through the history of your clans? NO is the answer! then, why do you prefer to argue sheepishly? From what am seeing, you don't even know what is happening around you. though, I don't blame you because you are a woman and we all know that women are not good in politics.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nsonso: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
Please lemme hear, we are DELTANS, this rubbish has to stop. We have our own identity too. The truth should be told, kwale isn't really blessed with the Oil Biafra is trying 2 claim, the urhobos, itshekiris and ijaws have it richly but we all make desopadec. We will never be part of the stupid Biafra.

What is this first class prostitute blabbing abt. Unfortunate daughter of a rapist.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by zendy: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
I'm half kwale and if u must know there is nothing like Delta-Igbo, it's not recognised in delta state. My parents are DELTANS. We are not IGBOS. I can't even open my mouth 2 say I'm half Igbo. God forbid. kapish / We are trouble makers, its alright... At least its better than being seen as ritualists, tribalists and people who eat humans.

I work with whose mother is from Kwale. He has told me that there are Igbo speaking parts of Kwale and Urhobos and so on. We are only interested in the Igbo speaking parts which people generally refer to as the 'Delta-Igbos'. Wether that term is recognised or not in Delta state is not important. In the old Bendel state,they were called 'Bendelite-Igbos'. Generally, I believe that Biafra will be formed by way of referendum. The last thing the Igbos want is for anybody to say that they were forced into Biafra same way Igbos were forced into Nigeria. When the referendum comes, those in the Delta who don't support Biafra should vote to stay in Nigeria while those who want to go with Igbos are welcome. The aguement here is that everyone must be giving a voice and they must heard. If Kwale or any part of Delta-Igbo votes to stay in Nigeria, we will wish the best of luck. So you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Another retardd on the loose. You simply have no knowledge on SS/SE hence, your inability to come back with a counter point. Keep deluding yourself fool.
You are a Buffoon!! Answer my questions if you believe you're on the right track. female monkey!!
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by cheruv: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
I'm half kwale and if u must know there is nothing like Delta-Igbo, it's not recognised in delta state. My parents are DELTANS. We are not IGBOS. I can't even open my mouth 2 say I'm half Igbo. God forbid. kapish / We are trouble makers, its alright... At least its better than being seen as ritualists and tribalists.
There's nothing like half Igbo.. Its either you're Igbo or not. If your dad is from Anioma,then you're Igbo but if its your mum like am suspecting, then you just like dollyak are in for a looonnnng ride cheesy
This nonsense you're spitting out is what ogbemudia used to put the igbankes in the present predicament that they're.
Dollyak has realized that she's yoloba and I think its time you do so too.your mum origin can never determine yours. kiss
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Dollyak(f): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
cheruv:

There's nothing like half Igbo.. Its either you're Igbo or not. If your dad is from Anioma,then you're Igbo but if its your mum like am suspecting, then you just like dollyak are in for a looonnnng ride cheesy
This nonsense you're spitting out is what ogbemudia used to put the igbankes in the present predicament that they're.
Dollyak has realized that she's yoloba and I think its time you do so too.your mum origin can never determine yours. kiss
it's okay to be a bigot, so I will let you go out of pity.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Dollyak(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are a Buffoon!! Answer my questions if you believe you're on the right track. female monkey!!
Fool, why are you quoting me you retardd. A retardd doesn't know his left from right and cannot distinguish between a human and a baboon. You are a great example of one, so accept your predicament. I don't speak to retardd, I feel sorry for them. Just so you know humans don't speak to baboon or monkeys, I don't expect a retardd like you to know that.

Ignoring your retardness now.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Fool, why are you quoting me you retard. A retard doesn't know his left from right and cannot distinguish between a human and a baboon. You are a great example of one, so accept your predicament. I don't speak to retard, I feel sorry for them. Just so you know humans don't speak to baboon or monkeys, I don't expect a retard like you to know that.

Ignoring your retardness now.
See who is talking! A public toilet is ranting on NL. imbecilic female baboon...if you know your left from your right why can't you answer my question.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by cheruv: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

it's okay to be a bigot, so I will let you go out of pity.
But seriously sweetheart you remind me of the Yugoslavs..a group that was deluding themselves when everyone else was either Serb, Croat or Slovene.when the bubble burst they were swept away in the mêlée that followed Tito's death. gringrin
On another tiff I'd like to know you better..Hope you don't mind being my friend? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Dollyak(f): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
See who is talking! A public toilet is ranting on NL. imbecilic female baboon...if you know your left from your right why can't you answer my question.
Go back to your hospital. Pshh be gone grin. Tell your doctor I said he/she should increase the narcotics drug.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
This is why I said you're stuupid initially because, You don't know anything. have you ever tried to know your route? the answer is NO! Have you gone through the history of your clans? NO is the answer! then, why do you prefer to argue sheepishly? From what am seeing, you don't even know what is happening around you. though, I don't blame you because you are a woman and we all know that women are not good in politics.
Please go learn some manners before u quote me. I know my route, I'm a deltan and d tribe doesn't matter. The only thing clear here is that I am not IGBO. Say no to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Go back to your hospital. Pshh be gone grin. Tell your doctor I said he/she should increase the narcotics drug.
Since you are a female monkey, I think the same thing is applicable to you too.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
zendy:

I work with whose mother is from Kwale. He has told me that there are Igbo speaking parts of Kwale and Urhobos and so on. We are only interested in the Igbo speaking parts which people generally refer to as the 'Delta-Igbos'. Wether that term is recognised or not in Delta state is not important. In the old Bendel state,they were called 'Bendelite-Igbos'. Generally, I believe that Biafra will be formed by way of referendum. The last thing the Igbos want is for anybody to say that they were forced into Biafra same way Igbos were forced into Nigeria. When the referendum comes, those in the Delta who don't support Biafra should vote to stay in Nigeria while those who want to go with Igbos are welcome. The aguement here is that everyone must be giving a voice and they must heard. If Kwale or any part of Delta-Igbo votes to stay in Nigeria, we will wish the best of luck. So you have nothing to worry about.
Okay maybe the lost souls will go with Biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nsonso:

What is this first class prostitute blabbing abt. Unfortunate daughter of a rapist.
Are u a motor park tout in aba? go learn some manners boy and learn to mind ur damn business
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
cheruv:

I'm not IGBO... Thank you
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
Please go learn some manners before u quote me. I know my route, I'm a deltan and d tribe doesn't matter. The only thing clear here is that I am not IGBO. Say no to Biafra.
Can you start by telling us the meaning of delta? there are three major tribes in this Zoological contraption they are: Igbo, awusa, yereba. it means that, if your fore fathers are not descendants of Igbos, then you must be from awusa or yereba. It does not matter whether you are Igbo or not what matters is, how the awusas and yerebas see you people.
FREEDOM is part and parcel of who we are that's why we cannot say no to BIAFRA.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
Okay maybe the lost souls will go with Biafra undecided
At least they are not lost like you.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by cheruv: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
I'm not IGBO... Thank you
Good!
So remove your eyes from the people of Anioma land/state..They're Igbos and are proud of it!
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Xpaz: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
BoosBae:
who ever that respond you is a fool.
i keep following ur post to know who you really are and judge from all ur comnent i found out you are not fro Anioma.
just run that ur dirty mouth anyhow you like but pls stay awat from anioma.
Anioma can never be part of ur madness.
scratchy face .

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by wirinet(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Can you start by telling us the meaning of delta? there are three major tribes in this Zoological contraption they are: Igbo, awusa, yereba. it means that, if your fore fathers are not descendants of Igbos, then you must be from awusa or yereba. It does not matter whether you are Igbo or not what matters is, how the awusas and yerebas see you people.
FREEDOM is part and parcel of who we are that's why we cannot say no to BIAFRA.

What you wrote up there betrays your ignorance and arrogance. Where will you put the the Fulanis, Igalas, Ijaws, Urhobos, idomas, Tivs, jukuns and the over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria? Are all of them descendands of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas?

Please leave the Deltas of of your Biafra, (i mean the true Deltas and not the political Delta). Apart from Asari and his people, i do not know other true deltan that is even talking of Biafra.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by superstar1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Point of correction!! there is no oil in Ondo rather, there is a pipeline from SS that went through to ondo it has been confirmed. so, stop ranting because you're not with lay men.

Lol.

If there is no oil in Ondo, the SE must definitely be a Sahara desert. Add that to your gully eroded land.

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by superstar1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stolen:

U only comment and start thread about igbo and cal yourself a yoruba man, why?

Are u mad?

You and your lineage must be VIP at Aro.

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by atlwireles: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
zendy:

Stop talking rubbish angry angry angry angry angry I repeat stop talking rubbish
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by atlwireles: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
BoosBae:
[/s]

Trash
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by atlwireles: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
zendy:

You don't have any identity. Delta is not an identity. I'm not interested in Urhobos,Itshekiris or Isoko. You people were not part of the first Biafra and for good reason too. Those guys are trouble makers and saboteurs. I'm interested the Delta-Igbos.
[/s]

Trash
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
wirinet:

What you wrote up there betrays your ignorance and arrogance. Where will you put the the Fulanis, Igalas, Ijaws, Urhobos, idomas, Tivs, jukuns and the over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria? Are all of them descendands of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas?

Please leave the Deltas of of your Biafra, (i mean the true Deltas and not the political Delta). Apart from Asari and his people, i do not know other true deltan that is even talking of Biafra.

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by PentiumPro(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
The greatest gift that Nigeria can give to Nigerians is to allow Biafrans to go.
As long as they are part of Nigeria, they will only keep wishing for the downfall of Nigeria.
Nigeria will never progress with Biafrans as part of the union. They want out and so let them go!
I say: LET BIAFRANS GO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by BoosBae(f): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Xpaz:

who ever that respond you is a fool.
i keep following ur post to know who you really are and judge from all ur comnent i found out you are not fro Anioma.
just run that ur dirty mouth anyhow you like but pls stay awat from anioma.
Anioma can never be part of ur madness.
scratchy face .
And u are a fool for responding 2 my post... If u can't read and comprehend get someone 2 do that for you. U wants 2 be anioma? I'm my father's daughter. My mother's tribe isn't my tribe. Maybe i should say my mum isn't IGBO before u guys get d drift and keep following my posts like a lap dog. Upid stay.
Re: Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians by banku: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Be serious bro. How can you let Biafra go, when Biafra wont let go Nigeria. There are more Biafrans outside the old East or Southeast than Yoruba or Hausa outside West or North. Even Fulani that are Nomads. You mean you dey go come?

PentiumPro:
The greatest gift that Nigeria can give to Nigerians is to allow Biafrans to go.
As long as they are part of Nigeria, they will only keep wishing for the downfall of Nigeria.
Nigeria will never progress with Biafrans as part of the union. They want out and so let them go!
I say: LET BIAFRANS GO!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi / A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / Salary: Ondo Workers Threaten To Begin Strike On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.