Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States (592 Views)

Send Money To Nigeria From The US At Juicy Rates / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States by BayoAdex(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning everyone, I am an American naturalized citizen and currently a studying chemical engineering in the United States. My plan is to relocate to Nigeria after the completion of my program (plus an MBA) with the aim of working in a top oil and gas/petrochemical firm, as life in the U.S to me is "monkey dey work baboon dey chop". Please I need your candid advise whether relocating to Nigeria is something reasonable. By the way I used to live in Lagos and Ibadan, I left Nigeria about 5 years ago so I pretty much still have a feel. Please Engineers in the house and my honorable people, I need your advise. Thank you.
Re: Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States by eleko1: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2015
cool
Re: Plans On Relocating To Nigeria From The United States by chybykee(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Easy, don't just come down here fully leaving all behind.

Come back, see how it goes then move in permanently. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire In 10 Simple Steps / Oil Palm Business In Your State / Lets Invest Into Your Business Or Career With Our Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.