Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari (35909 Views)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Floods At Isheri-North GRA Estate, Lagos As River Overflows Its Bank (Pics) / N4bn Uncovered In 470 Accounts, Says el-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by ModiKen(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Now I understand why PMB said all ministries and govt agencies would have a one record book.

How can an organization such as the NNPC have more than 3 or 4 bank accounts? Oh....I forgot to siphon our money for personal gains.

No wonder $20 billion was missing and no one in the corporation didn't say anything the whistle blower and former CBN governor, now Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi blew the lid on the one can of worms in the NNPC

PMB please sanitize that organization called NNPC and other subsidiaries under it.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by kingbus: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2015
genearts:

How can he freeze accounts that NNPC does not knw?? Even if he freezes the "known accounts", do u know the implications on the economy given the importance of NNPC operations.
number 1,it is impossible for nnpc not to know all their accounts, isn't there an accounts department? The only way nnpc will have an account and not know about it is if the accounts wasn't nnpc . For pete sake ,ppl should think before believing everything they read. Yes ,there may be numerous accounts and many of them may be shielded by corrupt nnpc officials but that nnpc doesn't know is totally absurd and impossible. How can an account be operated on behalf of nnpc without nnpc knowing about it? Who opened it? Which monies are bEen paid into them ? It is absolutely impossible .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by demio007: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Still campaigning? the real thing to do is to tell us is the number of accounts you discovered, when it was opened, by whom and for what purpose.

With that you are working, but with this you are just talking!!! pls get to work sir!!!!!

Thank you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by intergral(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Look who is talking, someone that didn't know his phone numb, his vice name, meaning of his party's abbriviated name. When d source of a flow is messed the entire pipeline will be affected
Mr Man ain't you ashamed of yourself? Its no longer election its about we Nigerians cos this concerns us all. Are you trying to tell us that you are an enemy of the nation? I've seen people who voted for PDP but now they pray for buhari and Nigeria cos they care about themselves and their born and unborn children. PLease try being a Nigerian for once at least wait till 2018 then u can continue campaigning... Please promise me you'll change cos behaving like this will never make you wise, I hate to see wise men act dumb!

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by beyoncausme: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2015
these revelations keeps getting better and better...
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2015
igbsam:

The Witches in this guy's village have been fanning themselves with his brain. I wonder how you reason sometimes cos it goes way beyond my imagination. That you walk around with something on your neck called the head with no brains. You really need psychological help cos your case is becoming a hopeless one. Imagine what you are dishing out this early morning. Who doesn't know that the NNPC has several bank accounts whereby the rots called corruption is being carried out ? why do u think there is enormous corruption in that sector ? You need help f00l.
My bri we need ask him where the witches are from cos the guys is brainless now oo nd need to be fixed at mechanic office not psychiatric oo..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by ModiKen(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2015
kingbus:
number 1,it is impossible for nnpc not to know all their accounts, isn't there an accounts department? The only way nnpc will have an account and not know about it is if the accounts wasn't nnpc . For pete sake ,ppl should think before believing everything they read. Yes ,there may be numerous accounts and many of them may be shielded by corrupt nnpc officials but that nnpc doesn't know is totally absurd and impossible. How can an account be operated on behalf of nnpc without nnpc knowing about it? Who opened it? Which monies are bEen paid into them ? It is absolutely impossible .

Yes it is possible for NNPC not to know all their accounts because these "unknown" accounts were opened by top officials of the corporation in the name of NNPC but were never recorded in its account books but money would be diverted to such accounts by the officials running things in the company.

Ever wondered where the $20 billion dollars went instead of the NNPC accounts made available to the CBN and ministry of finance?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by XXX3XXX: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Pls someone should tell the president to look into NEPA cos they are also thiefs there, collecting money by giving bills to nigerias without provieding light....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by flickyness: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2015
who informed him that NNPC doesn't know all the account they operate... this man that can not even pronuonce the name of german chancellor well calling merkel #michelle.. dommy buhari..
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari Should probe everybody involve in any form of corruption...
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Trendy247: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Jalinco: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2015
The best way to correct this is to kill all the former NNPC former executhiefs and directors

They are just too corrupt to live among human being
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by iamaffluent: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Am just glad that my vote is not wasted... kudos to you Mr President...

Well another Opportunity has landed..
I need only 5 persons before 4pm today for Qatar five years work Permit Visa including Ticket for just 500k and no down payment/deposit required.
Just bring your ECOWAS Passport and a white background passport.
Pls: If you know you won't be able to come up with the money when your Visa comes out don't bother to contact me.
For more info: 08155533213 or 08030708011
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
I think Buhari should hit the ground running and stop hitting at the last govt.
He and his wife keep making unguarded statement without reasonable fact about the last govt.

All these were sold to the Nigeria populace (that the GEJ was highly corrupt) and it was generally accept hence he won the election.
So please sir,
hit he ground running,
start working!!
Stop too much talk and promises, campaign is over.
Stop touring all over the world, they are distractions to you. settle down and start working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Brugo(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
What nonsense report is this? President Buhari should keep quiet if he has nothing to say. Who told him that NNPC don't know their all their bank account? Perhaps it is Buhari that can't remember NNPC bank accounts.

Is this your defence? I wonder why defeat has made you so bitter against every move he makes; good or not. It is very plausible that the NNPC has lost track of its numerous accounts. This is a government institution and you and I know how government establishments have been run over the years.

Politicians like you cannot compete with ordinary student union reps in the UK and US. Upgrade your game.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by enigmang: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
ModiKen:
Now I understand why PMB said all ministries and govt agencies would have a one record book.

How can an organization such as the NNPC have more than 3 or 4 bank accounts? Oh....I forgot to siphon our money for personal gains.

No wonder $20 billion was missing and no one in the corporation didn't say anything the whistle blower and former CBN governor, now Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi blew the lid on the one can of worms in the NNPC

PMB please sanitize that organization called NNPC and other subsidiaries under it.

Actually it was GEJ's govt that said that and actually moved all accounts to the CBN...

http://www.naij.com/418049-fg-moves-mdas-capital-accounts-to-cbn.html

The Federal Government said it had successfully moved all the capital accounts of its Ministries, Departments and Agencies to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who confirmed the development in a statement made available on Tuesday, said the move would help the central bank to effectively manage the funds of the government.

She also said the new electronic collection platform, which the government unveiled in January this year for revenue generating agencies, would improve the availability of funds for financing of developmental projects and budgets as well as plug loopholes in government revenue collection and management.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by adedayourt(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Adminstrative Lapse
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by niceguy7(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Cn u imagine! If they cnt knw all the bank accounts....it means embezzlement don dey since no be today.
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
What nonsense report is this? President Buhari should keep quiet if he has nothing to say. Who told him that NNPC don't know their all their bank account? Perhaps it is Buhari that can't remember NNPC bank accounts.

you that you know, can you tell us how many bank account they have? Product of baby factory.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Brugo:

Is this your defence? I wonder why defeat has made you so bitter against every move he makes; good or not. It is very plausible that the NNPC has lost track of its numerous accounts. This is a government institution and you and I know how government establishments have been run over the years.

Politicians like you cannot compete with ordinary student union reps in the UK and US. Upgrade your game.
You have no evidence bro
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by kingbus: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2015
ModiKen:

Yes it is possible for NNPC not to know all their accounts because these "unknown" accounts were opened by top officials of the corporation in the name of NNPC but were never recorded in its account books but money would be diverted to such accounts by the officials running things in the company.

Ever wondered where the $20 billion dollars went instead of the NNPC accounts made available to the CBN and ministry of finance?
I won't argue with u on this ,but if u ask anyone in the civil service they will tell u it is totally impossible . No official can open an account for nnpc and ask companies to pay nnpc monies into it ,who will issue out the receipt ?nnpc accounting goes far beyond what u are thinking.
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Kolade354(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Shut-It there boy........We all know NNPC is one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria........Must you comment on ever Topic.............Dont be a Nuisance

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by blonker1: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Well that is why you were elected ,cleanse NNPC,and other agencies like FIRS,CUSTOM,CAC and PHCN
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Nazeeboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2015
southsouthman:
How will they know all the accounts. Did you reveal to the management the accounts you opened secretly while you were at the helm of affairs. Please, PMB, don't try to play smart here. Just tells us that you have decided to reveal to NNPC the accounts you opened secretly.
Wawa kenan
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Kuwaitboy: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
. Shut up you clown. You are a fool, mad man and drug dealer. People like you don't care if everyone dies as far as you collect your amnesty money. I am happy that most people on this forum have realized that you are just a selfish he goat and parasitic idiot. You are really a frustrated, angry and bitter human being that can not succeed in life without free money. Brainless, senseless, useless fool.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Brugo(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
You have no evidence bro

Same as you.
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by illiad1(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Too much money to loot
Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by richidinho(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Is he addressing south Africans instead of Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
ziccoit:
PMB please, solve the corruption and every other things will fall in line.

And do u know any country that have solved their corruption problems?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by genearts(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
kingbus:

Are u saying the president is lying??

Bros anything is possible in this country

1 Like

Re: NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari by Ashmark(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2015
I don't believe this.....How many accounts do they have that they won't remember. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.