Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? (2788 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2015
my friends and I were sitting and relaxing in an expensive bar somewhere in town.
All of a sudden, a goodlooking rich lady came to our table and sat with us. She offered to pay all our bills; but we unanimously declined. Then she begged my other friends to excuse us, that she wants to discuss with me privately.

When they were all gone, she introduced herself, then she told me her mission without any waste of time.

Now the deal is "can you get me pregnant, I will give you #1,000000. But as soon as I'm confirmed pregnant, you and I will go separate ways, and you must delete my contact. More importantly, Don't ever come for the baby; else, you won't be alive to tell the story

She gave me her number and asked me to call whenever I'm ready.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by winetapper: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2015
For once knacking wants to pay grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Liar
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by DickDastardly(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2015
We are all pencils in the hand of the creator.....Wale Adenuga

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by DickDastardly(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Liar
Gbam!
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by vandops10(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2015
U hrd dis on d radio grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Satan is the father of all liars

just saying

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by donholy28(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2015
na ur dream u dey narrate

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by jrerico1(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
It most be through artificial insemination wink, but why did she select you amongst everyone?? I smell lies
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
cAn I have her number?
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Liar
hi,
my beloved foe wink
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2015
if you really had this, you wont come here to blow it out but accept with no one knowing.

men been greedy since 1808.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2015
jrerico1:
It most be through artificial insemination wink, but why did she select you amongst everyone?? I smell lies
someone must be selected. Lucky enough I was selected.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:
if you really had this, you wont come here to blow it out but accept with no one knowing.

men been greedy since 1808.
pls. What's your definition for greed? embarassed
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
hi,
my beloved foe wink
undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by ikeepitreal(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2015
*ah see lies everywhere,lies everywhere,close my eyes and drift cause I don't care*
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Emodeee: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Wetin be the title of the nollywood movie?
Wein con happen next? U no finish the story.

D guy accepted, he con go d woman house, he banged her to her satisfaction and later she gave him the 1million naira cash. When he got to his house, he kept it under the bed, he woke up d next money and he couldn't find the money again.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Oga englishmart where you go since? undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
can i send u a pm?
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by OohMpa: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Pinshure of her sitting at your table or Adonbilivit

Pinshure of the boys shake head to decline the free drinks or Adonbilivit

Pinshure of the boys leaving the table or Dontfuckinbilivit

Pinshure of her mouth when she say 1million or Dontfuckinbilivit

Pinshure of your mouth wide open when you hear 1million or Dontfuckinbilivit

Pinshure of her touching belly to show plegnancy or Adonbilivit

Finally, Scllenshot of the contact on phone or Youbemumu angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2015
englishmart:
pls. What's your definition for greed? embarassed
question for the gods!
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by missKiffy(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
This is a lie
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by peeparty(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol adonbilvit even wen I see pishure
OohMpa:

Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
winetapper:

For once knacking wants to pay grin
it has always been paying. But this time, the pay is tempting
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:
question for the gods!
exactly why I asked you
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2015
OohMpa:

after much much, you no come make sense
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2015
jrerico1:
I dey sell fuel direct to your car tank, and not inside gallons. Artificial insemination no fit dey part of the agreement
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2015
NinoBrown888:
cAn I have her number?
maka gini?
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by LaurelP(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Try d kiddies section. They might believe you.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:
*ah see lies everywhere,lies everywhere,close my eyes and drift cause I don't care*
it's your right to believe what you want to.
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Emodeee:
Wetin be the title of the nollywood movie?
Wein con happen next? U no finish the story.

D guy accepted, he con go d woman house, he banged her to her satisfaction and later she gave him the 1million naira cash. When he got to his house, he kept it under the bed, he woke up d next money and he couldn't find the money again.

so nollywood is that wack?
Re: Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? by englishmart(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga englishmart where you go since? undecided
e no easy for Ezekiel o. I've been busy like Buhari, travelling from country to country.

You too are not too frequent here. Seems You've not been around lately?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Fraud After Seeing Her With No Makeup(photos) / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? / SHOCKING PHOTOS! Female Teacher Str!ps Down In Front Of Students For Anatomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.