Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism (536 Views)

Pmb..is Buhari Truly A Good President Or Is APC Truly Showing Us The Change!!! / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by barcaboi(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2015
PMB started working on his first day in office or on even on his inauguration day. He moved command base from Abuja to Borno and I would say it has worked so far because explosions have only happened in Adamawa and Yobe unlike when Borno was the centre of Terrorism. .

Also; the protection of pipelines bg militia has been cancelled. Tell me that's not a reasonable move. I'd rther have my able Military men guarding our pipes than militants who have no loyalty or would never listen to orders.

www.nairaland.com/2382768/fg-cancels-pipeline-protection-contracts

The Amnesty International report has also been asked to be probed by the new Attorney General of the federation.....When we talked about Change; we did not say it would be overnight. ..Even Rambo doesn’t attack his opponents blindly. ...so barcanista and his fans should take a chill pill and let's all work together. ....Change starts from us all
Re: PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by donholy28(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Moving d army headquarters was a wrong move...oya America move ur army base to Afghanistan or Iraq...
Re: PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by barcaboi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
donholy28:
Moving d army headquarters was a wrong move...oya America move ur army base to Afghanistan or Iraq...
There's difference between Command centre and Defence headquarters. ......go check...he was the top military head for 2years so he should know beta and this ain't America
Re: PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by donholy28(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
barcaboi:

There's difference between Command centre and Defence headquarters. ......go check...he was the top military head for 2years so he should know beta and this ain't America
he was d top back n d days ...now its not the same
Re: PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by barcaboi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
donholy28:
he was d top back n d days ...now its not the same
has any top brass Military officer opposed the move? Ask ursef. Do u have any military man close by? Ask dem about it. My dad is a retired Major and I've not seen him complaining
Re: PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism by donholy28(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
barcaboi:

has any top brass Military officer opposed the move? Ask ursef. Do u have any military man close by? Ask dem about it. My dad is a retired Major and I've not seen him complaining
ur dad na major who...dem no go talk now but watch out...besides buhari hates d media

(1) (Reply)

Telephone Chat Between Pmb And Gej / Amazing: Is This Real Or Not? / The Real Nuclear Danger Isn't Iran Or North Korea...guess Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.