Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,407 members, 7,894,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park (2006 Views)

Mad Men now Sweeping The main Streets Of Calabar (pix And Video) / What Is The Main Difference Between Cold And Harmattan? / A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by oieda: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Please can someone give me directions
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Cross to the other side (or ask) and board a bus going to Yaba. From Yaba board another bus going to Obalende the from Obalende, board a bus going to Lekki

On the other hand, you might get Obalende from Jibowu but if you don't, board one to Yaba.

You are welcome
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Blind man they lead blind man? grin
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by Youngsage: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2015
HeartRobber:
Blind man they lead blind man? grin
Somebody asked for help, and someone else decided to help, and you are now saying nonsense I'm sure you don't even know the direction sef...

Re: How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Youngsage:

Somebody asked for help, and someone else decided to help, and you are now saying nonsense I'm sure you don't even know the direction sef...

What's that your name again?
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park by Youngsage: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
HeartRobber:

What's that your name again?

grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Who The Bank Debtors Are / IBADAN Taxi Service!!!!!!!! / See Photo Of The 50-year Old Man Who Was Caught Asking11 Year Old Girl For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.