Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:01 PM

It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure (706 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure by greghamite: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2015
By TEMILADE ENIOLA

OAP and Show host, Toke Makinwa is maturedly handling the sudden crash of her marriage to fitness trainer, Maje Ayida.

She thanked her fans and well-wishers in her latest update on instagram and promisedto continue with her vlog this week.

Hear her, “The amount of emails I have received from women across the world going thru difficult situations is heartbreaking. (Thank you all for sharing). In a world where the popular belief out there is that women hate each other, women can’t stand each other, etc. I have gotten emails/calls from women sharing their own personal pain and that is courageous.

I can’t reply everyone, (even though i honestly wish i could.) It is Funny how God uses even the most unbelievable things to bless you. I have been given a voice, a platform, (i don’t even know how it’s all happened) but I woke up one day and I found God and with that came purpose. It’s never about you, as hard as it seems, sometimes you go thru things not for you but for the people around you who need direction, a word of prayer or more. May God heal every broken heart out there, may his light give you the courage to begin to love yourself.

It is tough being a woman, the preasure is real. You don’t have to be a victim, you can rise above it all. Do not let society tell you otherwise. Be Bold, Be Strong. Trust God’s purpose for your life and keep shinning. *And Yes, to all the people asking, there is a Vlog this week *
Good Morning

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/its-tough-being-a-woman-toke-makinwa-on-handling-her-marriage-crash/

Re: It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure by Youngsage: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: It’s Tough Being A Woman – Toke Makinwa Admits Marriage Crash Pressure by powerfulsettingz: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2015
But at least you woman get paid for been a woman, unlike we males............work for rest of our lives only for people to scold us at the time we needed you most

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Check Out The First Photos From Gbenro Ajibade And Osas Ighodaro's Weddi / Davido Launches Clothing Line + Website / Iyanya Gets All Red Customised B&O Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.