Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

nn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nn (1227 Views)

Video: Ladies Fought And Str!p Nn,aked Over Boyfriend – Watch Fight / nn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nn by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bv
Re: nn by sweettease(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are you kidding me? If you marry her tomorrow and she leaves you for a richer dude or wouldn't stop nagging you about not joining your friends in illegal stuffs to make money, you'll say you never see it coming. An angel doesn't need to show up in your dreams to warn you before you know you have gotten a sign from God.
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
A girl who wants you to risk your live doing something as fraudulent and as risky as "yahoo business" is definitely not a wife material.

Such person is so desperate to get money and can do anything to get it.

Such person will leave you immediately she sees a richer guy. She clearly doesn't value you, because if she did, the thought of you doing that business should scare her.
She obviously doesn't care about anything but making money.

This is a clear sign that you should dump this girl before she dumps you or put's you into trouble.
Re: nn by kelechi50: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please run for ur life before it's too late
Re: nn by daben1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Then let her supplement her own with arm robbery.
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
sweettease:
Are you kidding me? If you marry her tomorrow and she leaves you for a richer dude or wouldn't stop nagging you about not joining your friends in illegal stuffs to make money, you'll say you never see it coming. An angel doesn't need to show up in your dreams to warn you before you know you have gotten a sign from God.
She is from a trusted family and not flashy; that's why I hav d second thought maybe it's cos she needs money for her academic pursuit. Her parents are Osun state civil servants that hav nt been paid for d past 7months.
Re: nn by jaybee3(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aren't you grown enough to know the difference between right and wrong?

Do you think it's a good thing to do?
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
jaybee3:
Aren't you grown enough to know the difference between right and wrong?

Do you think it's a good thing to do?
I mean should I dump her for wanting me to engage in scam?
Re: nn by sweettease(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
She is from a trusted family and not flashy; that's why I hav d second maybe it's cos she needs money for her academic pursuit. Her parents are Osun state civil servants that hav nt been paid for d past 7months.
Keep making excuses for her. She is ready to throw caution to the wind and forget what her trusted family taught her for some extra cash. After that, she will advise you to use juju to make getting a mugu easier and it gets worse from there. Which responsible girl that isn't greedy will advice her fiance to do things illegal? If you get caught and jailed, she will move on to the next available guy.
Re: nn by Teespice(f): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:

it's your decision to make.

you know what's right and what's wrong.

besides a woman wanting you to indulge in scams does not wish you well.
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
sweettease:
Keep making excuses for her. She is ready to throw caution to the wind and forget what her trusted family taught her for some extra cash. After that, she will advise you to use juju to make getting a mugu easier and it gets worse from there. Which responsible girl that isn't greedy will advice her fiance to do things illegal? If you get caught and jailed, she will move on to the next available guy.
Thanks.
Re: nn by sweettease(f): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
Thanks.
You are welcome
Re: nn by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:

Who pays for the crime if and when caught?
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
sweettease:
You are welcome
D problem is that I lov her so much. I won't be easy leaving her as long as she still occupies my heart. With logic, she's a goner. Considering my feelings, I may nt be able to do d needful nw.
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Who pays for the crime if and when caught?
Just dt i find it hard deleting her frm my mind.
Re: nn by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dh
Re: nn by sweettease(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
D problem is that I lov her so much. I won't be easy leaving her as long as she still occupies my heart. With logic, she's a goner. Considering my feelings, I may nt be able to do d needful nw.
Just be more careful, you don't necessarily have to immediately pull out, gradually and if things like this keeps reoccurring but you might want to shift marriage plans until you are totally sure.
Re: nn by jaybee3(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
Just dt i find it hard deleting her frm my mind.

Choi .. you are actually serious about this...

Okay here is the deal, her suggestion alone shouldn't necessarily warrant an immediate break up except you are being pressured into a life of crime as a condition for her love.

Just go back to her and state categorically that under no circumstance would you engage in crime and if that's a condition for her love then she is free to leave.

Her reaction will determine your next point of action
Re: nn by Creamish(f): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
She is from a trusted family and not flashy; that's why I hav d second thought maybe it's cos she needs money for her academic pursuit. Her parents are Osun state civil servants that hav nt been paid for d past 7months.

Lucifer was once from Heaven.

...get out while U still can.
Re: nn by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
@op...can you introduce Me to your friend?
Re: nn by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
NinoBrown888:
@op...can you introduce Me to your friend?
He's still in custody.
Re: nn by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Blastfinito:
He's still in custody.
too bad....
Re: nn by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2016
C

(1) (Reply)

What A Lovely Story........pics / Where Can I Find Beautiful And Powerful Girls In Nigeria? / 50 Really Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.