Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) (610 Views)

Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here are pics of an incident that happened in
my area last two Saturdays. A guy went to his
friend's place with his babe. A few hours later,
the girl came out screaming rape rape rape.
And later the guy came out too screaming help
help help. The girl had blood on her clothes
and then she was given a cloth to cover herself.
But when the guy came out with blood on his
body everyone was shocked and that's when we
knew the girl bit off his penis and this was done
with her teeth. The guy was taken to the
hospital but when they got to the hospital they
realized that the other part was no longer
there. They had to come back home to look for
the remaining part, but by then its dead,
though they stitched it he's still in the hospital.

Photos attached...

Now the photos are quite graphic so viewers
discretion is advised..

Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked
One question..

Was he trying to rape her mouth?

Cos i am wondering how it happened.
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by Beesluv: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked Ahhhhhhhh, ori mi ooo shocked shocked shocked

Nkan nbe

The babe teeth na made in china
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by achiever4real: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nawao...things are really happening in this world shocked
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by crisycent: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omo my penîs don run enta my belley. shocked
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by donholy28(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jesus...konji don finish him
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by kaycexx(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hian! Waten the guy go do nw?

Eleyin gidi gon.
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
The girl couldn't give head so she claiming the guy wants to molest her.
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lool....22 jump street Dmovie...
Re: OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) by redgem(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
That's disgusting oh!! The babe tried oh cos me I can't do such. By the way, was he forcing her to give him mouth job?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Accused Of Diverting N1trillion Loot Recovered From Corrupt Polit / Disgruntled Employee Shoots Reporters On Live TV / Church Members Chase Pastor From Church For Impregnating Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.