Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Will You Do in a situation like this ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do in a situation like this ? (998 Views)

.....You ever been in a situation as this? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? / Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Assuming you suit up going somewhere and knowing you will surely pass across your crush's house (the girl that is giving you sleepless night) so you dress to impress that day and surely the girl will sit outside, few steps to their house you met your mum going the same direction carrying an heavy and not so attractive sack on her head.
And the girl (your crush) also once accuse you of dressing without considering the word "fashion"
what will you do ?? Remember you have to lift the sack on your head,for your excuse -it will never stain your head.
no insult pls
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by temitemi1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let the crush go to hell!
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Feranchek(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehehehehe.... You dey hia dey form for babe wey dey drink garri for night. Abandon your maale because of your crush and see how amadioha and orunmila go join forces to crush your silly head grin

Omo ale jati jati undecided angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Let the crush go to hell!
hahahahahaha ,someone with nicki minaj-like body ?
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by or3gon: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
abeg! am helping my mom, don't give a şhıt what she thinks. na dey d crush go end

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Dinnyuy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
hahahahahaha ,someone with nicki minaj-like body ?
don't forget we talking about your mother oo!
MOTHER
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Feranchek:
Hehehehehehe.... You dey hia dey form for babe wey dey drink garri for night. Abandon your maale because of your crush and see how amadioha and orumila go join forces to crush your silly head grin

Omo ale jati jati undecided angry
you will be interesting had it been you ve pretend as if you gat something called brain !! Your last statement should be your surnames right ?? Mind you its orunmila and not orumila,digg ??
Likes-viewers
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dinnyuy:
don't forget we talking about your mother oo!
MOTHER
i know,its not my issue but just wanna hear your opinion !!
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Feranchek(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
you will be interesting had it been you ve pretend as if you gat something called brain !! Your last statement should be your surnames right ?? Mind you its orunmila and not orumila,digg ??
Likes-viewers

Your dp speaks volume of who you are. So make I just pity your situation and keep quiet
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Feranchek:

Your dp speaks volume of who you are. So make I just pity your situation and keep quiet
hehehehe ,i dey jump oooooo,na person be that one 4 my dp ? Are you hungry ? Wetin you find go there if e no be food ?? Dancing Azonto to a westlife songgggggggg,ehn -ehn -ehn -ehn
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by jrerico1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ahh because of your crush you'll leave a heavy load on your mother's head. Am astonished at the foolishness of such fellow
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
jrerico1:
Ahh because of your crush you'll leave a heavy load on your mother's head. Am astonished at the foolishness of such fellow
such fellow deserve to be call something greater than foolishness
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by leshluap(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
who/ what is a crush?
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Senjo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Even if am putting on white,i will neva ignore my mother for any crush oo.I av only one mother n i won't take ha for granted cos of a girl.Infant she can go ahead n make jest of me y i fulfill my right to my mama
Mind u na only one mama i get n she irreplaceable
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Senjo:
Even if am putting on white,i will neva ignore my mother for any crush oo.I av only one mother n i won't take ha for granted cos of a girl.Infant she can go ahead n make jest of me y i fulfill my right to my mama
Mind u na only one mama i get n she irreplaceable
factttttt
Re: What Will You Do in a situation like this ? by suzzy16(f): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
I go respect my mama,forget any stupid crush :PI go respect my mama,forget any stupid crush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Bachelor Synonymous To Having Messy Room? / “stay Away From Nigerian Men! All Nigerian Men Are Conmen’ – Kenyan Girl Writes / This Is EVIL!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Cheating BF (see Photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.