Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Need A True Believer As Girl Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A True Believer As Girl Friend (750 Views)

Hello Please I Need A Girl Friend In Lagos Base Only. / I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend / How To Beat Your Wife Or Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Believer As Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am a God fearing, good looking, introvert youngman in my late 30's.

I am from Abia state but born & bred in Lagos, honest to a very large extent, homely and domesticated and of course "churchy".

I need a lady friend, a believer that has a heart for God and hungry for the things of God.

The lady must not be more than 32yrs and can be from any tribe, not on the fat side but average size.

I know there are wife materials out there hoping to meet their soul mate someday but are afraid to give guys another chance by reason of past experience, I can assure you I'm not here to play games but to find true love.

Let's give it a try, it can work again.

Note: I don't need perfect but honest.

Hit me let's see how it goes but trust me if I find you, you will never regret linking up with me.

I am waiting!
Re: I Need A True Believer As Girl Friend by money121(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
sunwa:
I am a God fearing, good looking, introvert youngman in my late 30's.

I am from Abia state but born & bred in Lagos, honest to a very large extent, homely and domesticated and of course "churchy".

I need a lady friend, a believer that has a heart for God and hungry for the things of God.

The lady must not be more than 32yrs and can be from any tribe, not on the fat side but average size.

I know there are wife materials out there hoping to meet their soul mate someday but are afraid to give guys another chance by reason of past experience, I can assure you I'm not here to play games but to find true love.

Let's give it a try, it can work again.

Note: I don't need perfect but honest.

Hit me on 26B3F65C, let's see how it goes but trust me if I find you, you will never regret linking up with me.

I am waiting!

whatsapp me on 08085310359 i promise to hook u up.. Wth the lady of ur choice...
Re: I Need A True Believer As Girl Friend by bvegas2020: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Start Up A Chat With A Girl You Don't On Whatsapp? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.