Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,540 members, 7,965,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) (7372 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by richybanky(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is one of those posts she would be reading and laughing because Oby knew the poster was her mate in secondary school of the same age but repeated each class multiple times and he is now a failure in life who lives permanently at the Paraga store at the saw mill in Ijora Badia while Oby Ezekwesili is a succeful woman, mother and professional
Lmao grin grin grin
Na dis one den dey call total knock out grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by GBTYO: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
She is just being defensive and she probably just discovered Nairaland and she now knows many Nigerians especially those from her region don't hold her in high esteem.

She probably Googled her narscistic ugly adulterous self and landed her ugly azz here only for her to see the whopping of her life.

Some thing tells me she has registered her presence here and if the dullard of duara doesn't give her a ministerial or political post we will be seeing her rants here.

Silly woman

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by amokeme(f): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
ramdris:
Something should be done about the abuse of this noble forum... People are really turning this site into an arena to show how bad their were brought up..
1. Name calling..
2. Tribal vituperation..
3. Anti opposing view from ones own
4. Religious intolerance.. and so many other vices that shows the level of moral decadence in our nation..
unfortunately, it can't stop.. That's how seun makes his money. And how do you expect jobless youths to spend their time without all these? They need a platform to ease out their frustrations, and NL is perfect for that. smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is one of those posts she would be reading and laughing because Oby knew the poster was her mate in secondary school of the same age but repeated each class multiple times and he is now a failure in life who lives permanently at the Paraga store at the saw mill in Ijora Badia while Oby Ezekwesili is a succeful woman, mother and professional

God bless you for this comment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by frankyychiji(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
So she would be reading the pain and gnashing of teeth TANoids have been going through for the past 3 months and their leaders cry for "protection"

You are Ftc and the next person that comes to your mind is Barcanista...ADMIT IT, YOU ARE ONE OF HIS TEEMING FANS.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
joseph1832:
What in the world! Mediocrity? Puhlease! And if you don't want me to unleash further abusive words on you please don't mention me again.

Thanks.
You a nuisance...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by dont8(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
kokoA:
You should even be blocked from the internet sef because you don't have sense at all.. grin
I think he has, but was given the one of a toddler.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
We call our leaders names and trot about cyberspace feeling fly. ..We forget that cyberspace is not our village and the whole world reads the bile oozing from our fingers and keyboards...

Right now, we are a pathetic people living in a pathetic country..We once had a 'daft' for president ( as labelled by bigots on cyberspace), now we have a 'Daura President' as president ( as labelled by the same set of bigots)...

Wonderful! We should all be happy and dancing naked around cyberspace with our mouths spewing bile as usual..

#SufferMongers

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
You a nuisance...
And you a pussy, pussy!!!. tongue
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Mogidi: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili takes herself too seriously, I have no comment for her.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by cocokiller1(f): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Firefire:
Oby, was OBJ corrupt? Yes or No ? undecided
Lol,OBJ babe...she'll tell u dere's no emperical evidence he is corrupt or do you av any?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by MizMyColi(f): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make I sha post comment.
....incase she reads it.

*waving at her*
cheesy

Madam Obygrin
You dey see me so?
I dey here.
Look my side naaa.

Okay, she has noticed megrincheesy

*strolls outta thread*
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What is this kankantorus woman talking about

"kankantorus" I don't think you are educated at all
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Mtchew.. who is oby ezekwesili?

I don't know who she is...

wait is it d gap toothed,plain headed,glass wielding woman?

oh dat woman...

I still don't know her... undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by attacker231: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

Buahahahahahahaha. This got me laughing hard. Hahahahaha Pa Chuwudi the failed dying fool. Lmaooo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
@OBYEZEKS THE USELESS AND HYPOCRITICAL slowpoke WHO BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER FOR DARING TO TELL HER THE TRUTH tongue tongue
you should be blocked on Nairaland because you are a nuisance.

*spits on his bald head*
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
why wouldn"t she block u?. When u are already a failure hence found solace in abusing and insulting successful people.
I can see how successful you are with that your environment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by ibrokola(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Please report the rule breaking posts by using the report button. That's the fastest way for the mods to attend to them
You can only report to a limit. I stopped when I realized the mods weren't doing anything whenever I report religious and ethnic bigotry.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see how successful you are with that your environment.
i can see u are nut, infact u are crazy. Don"t ever in ur life, i mean NEVER!! quote or mention me again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Impostor!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibrokola:

You can only report to a limit. I stopped when I realized the mods weren't doing anything whenever I report religious and ethnic bigotry.
Sorry about that. The system has changed so you can use the report button. You can also cc the supermods.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by ibrokola(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Sorry about that. The system has changed so you can use the report button. You can also cc the supermods.
OK. Thanks. Are you a Mod?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibrokola:

OK. Thanks. Are you a Mod?
Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reads Nairalanders' 'Abusive' Comments & Laughs Over It(Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:
Yes I am
THE PUNISHER!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: ₦10.6 Billion COVID-19 Vaccine Logistics Cost Claim Is False / Reps To Investigate Exorbitant Charges By POS Operators / Charles Soludo Makes 12 Million Naira A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.