Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds (730 Views)

What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll / Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Calbarian(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Saw this on someone's wall and my mind went wild with different theories of whether this could be true or false, whichever way it goes however, my simple take is that nothing of such is impossible in this country called Nigeria where the leaders see us more as subjects than citizens.
Believe me II have always wandered what the next 4 years would have been like had we continued in our old ways of political hara kiri (apologies to Hon. Patrick Obia...), It is a big shame that those entrusted by the citizenry are the same persons who are stabbing us in the back, raping and defiling our collective will as they wish. I really do hope we are in for a good deal despite the faulty beginning of this administration.
I remain cautiously optimistic.
JUST WHAT IS OUR OFFENSE? AIN'T WE JUST TOO WICKED IN THIS LAND?
Apc Breakingnews
IT WILL SHOCK YOU TO HEAR THAT NNPC HAD NO REFINING OR PRODUCTION PROBLEM....
DEZIANI ACTUALLY INSTRUCTED THE TOP DIRECTORS AND ENGINEERS IN NNPC TO HALT THEIR ACTIVITIES COVERTLY TO PAVE WAY FOR SIPHONING SUBSIDY MONEY AND PRETENDED THAT THE REFINERIES ARE UNSERVICEABLE EVEN WITH ALL THE MONIES SUNK IN TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE (TAM)......
THIS FACT CAME OUT WHEN THE PRESIDENCY ANNOUNCED THE SACKING OF ALL DIRECTORS AND SENIOR ENGINEERS....
THERE WAS A PLEA BARGAIN BY THE AFFECTED PERSONNEL WHO PROMISED TO MAKE THE REFINERY WORK AT 5T LITRES PER DAY AS FROM JULY....
THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN EVEN WITHOUT ANY RECENT TAM...!!!
SAME GOES TO NEPA.....
WE WERE ACTUALLY BEEN DECEIVED BY THE CABALS WHO HAVE BEEN USING THESE PUBLIC COYS AS A CONDUIT PIPE TO OBTAIN FUNDS TO FINANCE POLITICAL PARTY (PDP)...
LIYEL IMOKE AND HIS COHORTS WERE DEEPLY INVOLVED IN PHCN SAGA....
NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN UNDER PUNISHMENTS FOR NO JUST CAUSE !!!
WHAT IS OUR OFFENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by idealsico(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is not news to me. We already know how selfish our leaders are.
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Calbarian(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is worse than human rituals business
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Pinkieblue(f): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Calbarian the great I see you,
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Calbarian(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Your excellency, Aisha Buhari's only real challenger and heir apparent to the throne of the First Lady, I dey hail ooooo!
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by TerrorSquad(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2015
There was a zoo country
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Maghan37: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Thank God GEJ did not return 4 another 4 yrs if not it would have been regrettably lugubrious(obahiagbon) 4 dis country.
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by mikidoo1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lies
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by tubolancer(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
At last,God win and the evil one scamper in seven ways.
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Calbarian(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
TerrorSquad:
There was a zoo country

. . . that became paradise!
Re: NNPC & NEPA (PHCN) Allegedly Sabotaged Services Just To Siphon Public Funds by Calbarian(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maghan37:
Thank God GEJ did not return 4 another 4 yrs if not it would have been regrettably lugubrious(obahiagbon) 4 dis country.

Azzzzin ehn, Ghana sef for begin give us economic aid grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read What Thugs Did To 32 Weeks Pregnant Lady / Student Attempts To Murder Niece In Oyo State- Punch Newspaper / Kwara State Poly Cultists In Bloody Fight In Ilorin, 16 Students Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.