Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,986 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences (3069 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here to read comments and lmao! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Waiting to read comments...

Write ur own comment bro grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by jrerico1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by smvinreal(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know say na here dem go see u tongue
Before nko
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
I once regretted not giving a guy my number in a bus when he asked. I was surprisingly restless when I got home.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Senjo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
I tot origin101 created a topic like dis some weeks ago?

As for d topic,i regret not wooing Chidera cos i was scared of ha brothers.Walahi those guys looks like Goliath n it really belittle my chances of having my way.After 5yrs,i saw ha n i couldn't recognize ha.She called my name n she was like i knew u like me then but u couldn't go extra length to av me n i just laugh it off cos i know she was right.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Write ur own comment bro grin

Which one I go write nau. My encounter plenty so no time for long epistle, oga mi. grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by illmatic101(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mine is still fresh and I'm still hurting by my own mumulity, this girl is so cool, down to earth, and real, I think I may not see her again sad, God save me from the spirit of MUMU

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by demmy0325(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na this same bros open a thread for gbagaun the other time.. Pls.. What is "toasting"... Wah appnd to "wooing".. undecided

i know toasting is the word pple undastnd mre buh we shud learn to promote good english.. Please..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
mercy mercy mercy,her interest in me was glaring,called me severally but I ignored,now if u c dis gal,
if e make FP full gist go show
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
demmy0325:
Na this same bros open a thread for gbagaun the other time.. Pls.. What is "toasting"... Wah appnd to "wooing".. undecided

i know toasting is the word pple undastnd mre buh we shud learn to promote good english.. Please..
Bros, take it easy... Mind you, this is not an official article, and the last I checked, the use of slangs and colloquial tone are allowed in informal articles
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by daveP(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Erm

it began once day after resumption, we met in the laboratory and she began "greening". I saw the light and "greened" back. She is an exact of Stephanie Okereke.

Erm

fast fwd- she's leaving for ghana to start uni there afresh, and she told me this night, smiling. Gave me a hug i never got since that lab meet, i was robotic in response sha, forced a smile.....

N:b- believe if you want to!
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by ibrews: 1:12am On Jun 17, 2015
I regret many of dis kinda shii all d time.....That's why I'm over 20 and never had a gf.... cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Kingsasian(m): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2015
If na that one them many but the most preferred of them all is Nkechi. I call her Nky then she was and is still a member of my family church at the same Teenagers department then. She is the very beautiful and pretty and also the daughter of one of the pastors. Almost everyone knew she was into me and I was enjoying all the green lights from her but I ws too timid/shy to ask her out. After three whole years the babe got into the university before me and that was how I lose her. Now whenever I visit home and I go to church I still see her but she is now fully grown and just hv the looks of Omotola Jalade. Till date my friends wan laugh me die whenever I make mention of her name.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Aroboi(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2015
I once missed a chance to woo a gal who gave me green lite..she was passin thru our compound nd aftta greeting me she kept on eyeing me nd smiling..bt i cldnt Mke a move cos my Dad was standing by d' gate..Twas painful tho.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, I think this article should head to HQ sire. wink
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Mteeeeeew
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by MemphisDepay(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2015
I regretted fvcking a lady back then when I was in the univ..,I was in my final year,and she was a fresher.. *some text missing*
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
I once regretted not giving a guy my number in a bus when he asked.
I was surprisingly restless when I got home.
terrible network wink
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
I once regretted not giving a guy my number in a bus when he asked.
I was surprisingly restless when I got home.
what an honest comment!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Make A Wife Happy!!!! / Why Are Guys Sex Freaks? / Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.