Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,012 members, 7,903,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others (1417 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by morereb10: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerian singer Iyanya and his “wedding” photos have caused some sort of confusion online. ‘Mr Oreo’ singer shared some photos on his Instagram that show such superstars like Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Ubi Franklin, Sensei Uche as groomsmen.

“And Here Comes The Bride,” Iyanya captioned the photo with himself and the “bride” wearing traditional wedding attire. The photos instantly went viral and lots of people thought that Iyanya finally decided to marry someone. However, it’s just backstage photos from his new video clip.

Check out Iyanya’s photos below: - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/check-out-iyanyas-wedding-photos-with.html#sthash.ZmsTz4M0.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by neutrotoba(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
I swear this guy na Dwarf
Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by INTROVERT(f): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by Young03(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
This guy and M.I who tall pass

and were is the bride
Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by Joboms(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Choi!!!
This niggy is short
Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by pretydiva(f): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Banky luk so d.ope kiss
Re: Check Out Iyanya’s ‘wedding Photos’ With Timi Dakolo, Banky W, Others by Yustash001(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one....Mr wellington rocking it as usual...

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} / Frank Edwards Reveals The Secret Of His Success In The Music Industry / This Is Effiong Obuk From Akwa Ibom Abeg What Is She Selling? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.