Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,401 members, 7,891,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites (669 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by frankijege(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't know about you, I actually want my representatives in the National Assembly to look good. They need to buy classy designer shirt to give them the air they will need in making laws for the people (please overlook the fact that they hardly make any law). All the post you people are writing condemning the wardrobe allowance shows you all are enemy of progress. Bad belle will not take you anywhere o. Yes now, do you want your Senators to go to Onitsha market abi kasuwan baci to buy what they will wear? These are Distinguished and Honourable members for God sake. If you ask me, they need more that twenty and seventeen million respectively. Why are people complaining for this chicken change?
The Senators and Honourable members are not responsible for falling oil prices are they? Not only are you complaining about their wardrobe allowance, you also want their salaries to be reduced. Why are Nigerians this wicked? Is it now that it is the turn of some people to take their share of the national cake that some people are angling for change? God pass them sha!
What do you expect when the people have decided to give so much to political office holders for doing nothing. Abi are we just realising that we pay too much? Wardrobe allowance is just one out of several allowances. Don't be surprised if they are also paid sleeping allowance. We let that happen!
Until the people are ready to reclaim their country, the sharing of our collective wealth will continue in the hands of a few.
NB
My dear distinguished and honourable members, especially those whose names have been mentioned by some bad belle people, if they keep disturbing you, trying to dissuade you from collecting the wardrobe allowance, just tell them you will collect it but will not use it for wardrobe. Nigerians believe anything. They will believe this too
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by opiaoku: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
How I wish this thread reaches FrontPage for Nigerians to see. Then, they would analyze how brainless and idiotic you are. Senile fellow.

1 Like

Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
But what do we think if those men will feel or act if not given their entitlements?

They should be paid their dues o or else Buhari should wait . . .
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by frankijege(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
If you don't read between the lines, you will not understand this piece at all
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I understand what you mean! We should all reclaim our country. That is just the fact.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by frankijege(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thank you PUSH1. Keyzid read it upside down. Anyway, I don't owe him an explanation
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Nigerians Should Stop Been Hypocrites by mars123(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
na only for social media Nigerians dey get mouth...if they say come protest now,u no go see dem.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Set To Sack Over 13,000workers Employed By Amaechi / Osinbanjo's Visit To Calabar Shuts Down The State Capital For 10hrs / U.S Supreme Court Legalizes Same-sex Marriage Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.