Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,559 members, 7,885,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. (4493 Views)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / My Woman My Everything Pic / Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by MrsChima(f): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Stressy:
They Said Age Is Just A Number But What Matters Most Is Love, Yes That Might Be True. My Challenge Is That She Never Told Me Her Real Age At First When We Met. But I Latter Discovered In Her Birth Certificate That She Is Nine Yrs Ahead Of Me. Already We Are Courting So I Need An Advice On What To Do Coz Im Disturbed Pls, Be Real About Ur Contributions Tnx....

Is she foreigner?
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Antoinne: 4:43am On Jun 17, 2015
ZedX6:
You think you're making sense? Explain how that pic correlates to wanting to being seen as a bad guy.

Let's see what's left of your brain.
firstEVA:
you don't give a fvck and you took your time to talk of jack sparrow, pls be truthful for once. Even if it's hard to admit your dad burst your ass hole first, this one shouldn't be denied naw.

What in the world is going on between this two? If any of you had a sense of decency, you wouldn't start out your fight on someone else's space.
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by ChynoBEATS: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Stressy:
They Said Age Is Just A Number But What Matters Most Is Love, Yes That Might Be True. My Challenge Is That She Never Told Me Her Real Age At First When We Met. But I Latter Discovered In Her Birth Certificate That She Is Nine Yrs Ahead Of Me. Already We Are Courting So I Need An Advice On What To Do Coz Im Disturbed Pls, Be Real About Ur Contributions Tnx....

If she's a good christian ,prayerful, cool ,respectful n futuristic ..................

Wats the big deal then
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Stressy sorry for derailing your thread.
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Stressy: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
firstEVA:
oh, you don't want to seem like a bad guy, you want to seem evil or demonic grin grin grin grin grin ODE!!!!!
Zedx6 I Can See U And FirstEVER Has Suddenly Become An Obstacle To My Solution Becoz Of U Guys Ppl Stop Contributing Im Not Happy Must U Guys Start Fighting On My Page?
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Jtmanager(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
guy,u wicked o

Unto wetin say I spoke the truth
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Jtmanager(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Stressy:
Zedx6 I Can See U And FirstEVER Has Suddenly Become An Obstacle To My Solution Becoz Of U Guys Ppl Stop Contributing Im Not Happy Must U Guys Start Fighting On My Page?
Lol...
Tom and Jerry dier matter just tire me o bros

1 Like

Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by suzzy16(f): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jtmanager:

Unto wetin say I spoke the truth
okay
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by ChynoBEATS: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Stressy:
Bro U Mean I Shouid Keep Praying For A Change? Or Let Go They Age Issue

Take your time and think about it......
If she's worth it...... Keep her, Many young girls arent Marry-able cos they Lack so manyTinz in terms of a Wife materiAl
Re: My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2015
chaii almost 40,op y naa? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.