Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,913 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 AM

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (45127 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by MemphisDepay(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Am crushing on that yellow woman o
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Lordave: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
tunshe:

Only psychiatric patients will find this funny. angry angry angry
So you were mentally deranged?
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by digitsolution: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
He is the Number 1 man now in Nigeria so anything he says will be funny to hanger ons and sycophants, that's power speaking and maybe Money too and that's definitely not humor...

2 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by frankyychiji(f): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:

Where in my post did you see the word 'jest'? So every gist amount to making jest of the other person?
You implied it then. Making fun of people with disabilities and handicaped is not what you and your president should do.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Caseless: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
You implied it then. Making fun of people with disabilities and handicaped is not what you and your president should do.

Show me where in my post I did that, since English is your problem.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by imakewealth2: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2015
For interesting blogs and inspirational messages see www.naijaenform..com
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Lousymouth(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
They are making fun of d afin woman
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Burger01(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari is naturally a jovial personsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari: hmmnn amosun, na only yu waka come.
Amosun: hahaahhaahhahahahahaha, oga yu funny die. Abeg, no kill me with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by sukkot: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
this amosuns laugh is very infectious. just looking at him makes me laugh. i wonder what the joke was

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by allanphash7(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
You so dry
viczing:
He remembered calling germany as west germany and calling a chancellor president so he began laughing at the fact that he's a C.e.o (chief executive oluwole)

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by PassingShot(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
nativedoctors:
Is this what we voted for?

So, he should not sit, laugh or talk anymore because we voted for him?

Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by babamadiba(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
tunshe:

Only psychiatric patients will find this funny. angry angry angry
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari stated that only crazy people whom, according to him, are not in short supply, would talk of dividing the country.

i.e Biafra
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Spyman28: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Presidential humour
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by pure2012soul(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Una wicked o. See as una Jagaban Opolo eyes. I hear say e dey console imself with white powder grin
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nellybii: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Dullard of daura aka brainless brain dead.

Listen to yourself. Calling a president dullard. I bet you have never been ordinary Class Rep before in your life. Obviously you have no qualities to be useful in any capacity. Miserable imbeccile.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by nagoma(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Pennyways:
Did people heard me loud and clear when I called germany west germany?

With your kind of grammar I wonder if you could even spell "Germany" without cut & paste.

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by loomer: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
shikshark:
he said....u mean say na gooluck employ this albino?

You are a big fool for ur statement about albinos
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Gwekzy: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
I
Maisuya1:
the guy is actually funny...

one of the jokes he told at that gathering ..."people accuse me of locking them up, but forget that I also went from being head of state straight into detention - so I've also been locked up..."
what's funny here?
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by 12month: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Most people just come on NL... read stories and pics, and comment their crap. if some of you had at least watch the news on ChannelsTv lastnite u wud have at least had an idea.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Burger01:
Buhari is naturally a jovial personsmiley

Have you met him before?
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by anonimi: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
stevecantrell:

Eeeyah...get a sense of humor...daft fish !

Nor be im fault. Na the reality of the change deception na im dey pain am so.

Anyway shebi im name na caseless grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by exoduspower: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
nativedoctors:
. My opinion is PMB hasn't locate his compass yet.... Still much of fun for now, work begins next year.
nativedoctors:
. My opinion is PMB hasn't locate his compass yet.... Still much of fun for now, work begins next year.
nativedoctors:

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by bigerboy200: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Dullard of daura aka brainless brain dead.

U are pathetic..
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by makzeze: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2015
stevecantrell:
Why is this West German woman wearing islamic dress ?
U ARE AN ILLITERATE.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Wilbillion(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
trippleKAY:
Only God knows wat PMB told sen. Amosun dat makes him laff dis hard in SA.

When you have Money/Power, people will laugh even at your dry jokes.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by labamo07(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Lordave:
Buhari: Amosun, why people come dey laugh me like this?

Amosun: It's certainly because of President Mitchell of West Germany.

Buhari: Only? They must be beri stupid. Anyway, I actually wanted say to Premier Mitchell of South Germany.

Amosun: Oloribruku niyen cheesy
You don kolo true true. Walahi
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by bigerboy200: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
12month:
Most people just come on NL... read stories and pics, and comment their crap. if some of you had at least watch the news on ChannelsTv lastnite u wud have at least had an idea.
Free them.. they are sadists.. I also watched d event and it was quite funny.. haters don't see anything good.
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by trippleKAY(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Wilbillion:

When you have Money/Power, people will laugh even at your dry jokes.
na true sha!
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Burger01(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Have you met him before?
Yes, and late Abiola as wellsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.