Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their (758 Views)

Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister / Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their by akinyemibalogs: 3:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Two cooks, who are nationals of the Benin Republic, Victor Hounkpe and David Amusu, have been arrested by the police in Lagos for allegedly poisoning their employers’ meal in the Lekki area of the state.
The employers, Mr. Nwogu Chinaka, and his wife, Omowunmi were taken to a hospital outside the country after eating the poisoned meal.

“They wanted to steal gold and other valuables. I put the substance inside the vegetable soup. It was a powdery substance. I had worked with them for about a month. The couple did not offend us. They were to pay me N50,000 monthly. We just wanted them to sleep off. I ran to the Ogudu area after the incident to pick up another job. That was where I was arrested.”

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/how-2-cooks-poisoned-entire-family.html

Re: How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Na was o shocked
Re: How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their by adorablepepple(f): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Smh,Why are some people greedy,so 50,000naira is not good enough Lawd have mercy.
Re: How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
See their faces angry

I say, hang them by the balls!!!!!!
Re: How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their by stevecantrell: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Foreigners, smh.

(1) (Reply)

Not Again! AKA Rants Over MAMA 2015 Nominees’ List Like Burna Boy / Three Things Wrong With Godwin Video / (photos) Nick Cannon Spotted In Disney With New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.