Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Kim Kardashian Writes Open Letter To Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Writes Open Letter To Self (554 Views)

Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Writes Open Letter To Self by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Kim Kardashian wrote a letter to her future self in 2025 and was published in the July issue of Glamour magazine. Read below.

“Dear Kim, when you read this, you’ll be 10 years older in the year 2025. I hope this is where you are.When it comes to how you’ll feel about your body, remember to be kind to yourself and enjoy how you look now because you’re not getting any younger. May you continue to feel blessed and grateful.

“Since North is now 12, I hope you remember that pre-teens are going through a lot. Read more on[url] www.chinenyeugonna.com[/url]
Re: Kim Kardashian Writes Open Letter To Self by stnwani(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Dats a good one...and what happened next?
Did she equally reply herself a later coming from herself to herself?
Re: Kim Kardashian Writes Open Letter To Self by realborn(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Kolo case.

Egotistic and narcissistic gesture!

Her 10 years plan is about her body, her body and body. What happened to building charities and developing talents?

God is giver of life.

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Inking $75 Million Deal For More Seasons Of Her E! Docuseries / AKA: Rapper Joins Burna Boy In Ranting Over Mamas Nominations / Expensive sh!.t: Skales Admits To Loving Wizkid’s Latest Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.