Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. (2522 Views)

Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. / A Man Went To A Barber Shop To Have His Hair Cut / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by berildan(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
So I know this guy who died his hair using Ozone relaxer and now the hair is brown. The problem now is that he has been keeping the Afro for sometime now so cutting it is not an option. Do you advice him to dye the hair? If so which type of dye (name of brand and price) is recommended?
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by Hybrid600: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
I recommend the use of broken bottle to scrape d scalp and glue the hair back again! it shud b black by 2nyt

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by Judeoxide(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Eya fine boy don enter one chance...OK just switch to ebony relaxa and it will do the job..it dies hair too...since its afro, don't let it relax..
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by berildan(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Judeoxide:
Eya fine boy don enter one chance...OK just switch to ebony relaxa and it will do the job..it dies hair too...since its afro, don't let it relax..

oh okay. Just checked Kaymu, appears it sells for N180. Would let him know. Thanks smiley smiley

PS: Just to be sure, should he just apply it and rinse? (For how long should he leave it on?)
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by Judeoxide(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
berildan:

oh okay. Just checked Kaymu, appears it sells for N180. Would let him know. Thanks smiley smiley

PS: Just to be sure, should he just apply it and rinse? (For how long should he leave it on?)
depending on the type of hair...I think 5to 8 mins is enough to do the job
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
he should dye his hair and abstain from relaxers undecided
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by berildan(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
depending on the type of hair...I think 5to 8 mins is enough to do the job

Thanks a lot your prescription was very effective. Hair just turned black and has remained that way. Thanks to Ebony grin
Re: Please Advice Him, His Hair Turned Brown From Relaxer. by Judeoxide(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
berildan:

Thanks a lot your prescription was very effective. Hair just turned black and has remained that way. Thanks to Ebony grin
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

The Process Of IVF Explained In This Simple And Easy To Grasp Infographic / Papaya Digest: Health Benefits Of PAWPAW Fruits, Leaves And Seeds / Breaking! Ondo State Commisioner For Health Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.