Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Making Connections - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Connections (411 Views)

Principal Consultant Energy Connections - Gurusjob / Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Connections by vacantgidi: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whether selling, managing, job hunting, negotiating, pitching a business idea, the secret of success is based on connecting with other people. Connecting with people brings infinite rewards. Other people are your greatest resource. They gave birth to you, feed you, cloth you, give you money, help you, invest your money, service your car, even bury you. We cant live without them. As a matter of fact, we cant die without them. please connect with more people daily. Meet and introduce yourself to one new person daily. It will eventually pay off. I got this from a book that i am currently reading. i hope it makes sense to you and you apply it in your daily life. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Connections by alphalpha(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice. Thanks.

Make we connect na? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Turn Disappointment To Greatness? / Sales Executives - Kano, Kaduna, Taraba, Bauchi, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu / Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.