Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,722 members, 7,975,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! (1549 Views)

Oyibo Looking For Nice Big-breasted Girl / Sweet Babes In The, My New Oyibo Oga Needs A Sweet Babe That Would Be Making Him Happy. My Oga Is Cu / Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by duiker2001(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hi

I am a foreigner working in PH now, and would really love to hook up with someone nice. can that be you?
I am 34, love travelling, I am working full time but busy part time with a master's degree. What about you?

I prefer non-smoking slim ladies who are busty. I also prefer students since we can do some studying together sometimes. I am here still for another 2 years, and who knows what can happen,

Will send a pic when i get yours,

Want to chat?

duiker2001@gmail.com
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by onyxera(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ poster wat will happen afta 2yrs is dat u ll vacate ur big breasted,non smokin naija babe, dont let mi kidnap u o
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by tope2000(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
LMAO . . . . . .@Big breasted grin grin grin grin
why? undecided
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by duiker2001(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
Big breasts are erotic, and for my own selfish reasons it is nice to hold when i go to sleep,
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by onyxera(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2009
wetin ur pillow dey 4,buy bloom bloom na,hmm i go kidnap u o
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by emilyone(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2009
u made a mistake, you should have come to naija with your big breasted. u selfish pervert
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by Gabry(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2009
o ya!!! which lady wears a bra cup size Z, raise up your hand grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by FBS: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2009
rubbish.
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by sesman(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2009
Why r u lot being hard on the guy now.he was only stating his preference,@ poster u might be better of putting this in the dating section.good luck.lol
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by spikedcylinder: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2009
duiker2001:

I prefer non-smoking slim ladies who are busty. I also prefer students since we can do some studying together sometimes. I am here still for another 2 years, and who knows what can happen,

Do you prefer a student so you can study together or you prefer a student because they are cheaper to maintain? tongue
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by lancevader(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2009
Spyke.aha.kai i no say na u go post that kain post
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by duiker2001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Do you prefer a student so you can study together or you prefer a student because they are cheaper to maintain? tongue

Actually for some intelligent conversation, Had some girls who could not even speak proper english so very difficult to have some meaningful conversation,

Students are actually expensive, bcoz they always claim 2 have no money!
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by duiker2001(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2009
emilyone:

u made a mistake, you should have come to naija with your big breasted. u selfish pervert

Emily, I take it you do not have a specific preference in a man?
Anything goes for you?
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by duiker2001(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
gabrywyl:

o ya!!! which lady wears a bra cup size Z, raise up your hand grin

Would she be able to raise her hand past her boobs then if she had bra cup Z?
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by Gabry(f): 3:49am On Feb 25, 2009
Of course she does. with the help of a fork lift grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by oluwafemi113(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2009
na whaooo you sure say this guy no be AFIN, way they clam Oyibo
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by jamace(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2009
The greatest freedom God gave to man is the freewill to make choice. De guy (whether oyibo or not) has stated his wish. Ladies, if you think you have it, just carry go. Best of luck grin.
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by dinkyxta(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2009
sorry 'oyibo' i don't av ur bigbreasts but i kud link u up.got lots of frenx with it.but am gud in bed though grin 08073340986
contact meeeeee
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by dani1luv: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2009
07034165213982 my sis numba i hope is complete tongue
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by spikedcylinder: 6:13am On Mar 01, 2009
duiker2001:

Actually for some intelligent conversation, Had some girls who could not even speak proper english so very difficult to have some meaningful conversation,

Students are actually expensive, bcoz they always claim 2 have no money!

LOL! Dude, you are funny.

So this in this foreign land where you come from, people have "intelligent conversations" with big breasts? Heck, no need for her to have a brain, just gimme the breasts and I should be on my way? shocked grin grin grin
Its common knowledge that not all students are intelligent so that line of defence is tired, really. Not like you should be "defending" yourself or anything but your proposition is errr. . . . .  undecided
Students are cheaper to maintain, well as opposed to career women who have a decent number of bills to pay. You are the rich foreigner and should know that. smiley
Good luck with your search though. smiley
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by lancevader(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2009
lolo

wait o spyke long tymi hail you o
Re: Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! by oluwafemi113(m): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2009
this Oyibo never see one
Oyibo change ur way or you no wann spend at all

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Succulent Annawhite? / Looking For A God Fearing Husband / If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.